watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 4/11 2nd favourites for relegation

Started by David I, February 01, 2019, 09:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David I

The bookies are realistic and not led by their hearts.

With the club not resolving the defensive issues (needed RB and a fit CB min) I'll take anybody's money if they want to wager Fulham will stay up.

davew

Quote from: David I on February 01, 2019, 09:37:49 AM
The bookies are realistic and not led by their hearts.

With the club not resolving the defensive issues (needed RB and a fit CB min) I'll take anybody's money if they want to wager Fulham will stay up.
You won't be taking mine, only a fool would bet on us staying up now (lol)!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Robbie

The bookies are just reflecting our current table position ..if  we go up  to  17/16/15 ...the odds will change

KJS

Well we are hardly likely to be 25/1 are we  :doh:

ByTheRiver

In other breaking news just in, the Titanic has sunk! Something about an iceberg. More information as we get it.

EastEndWhite

Will be nice when the bookies are proved wrong.

David I

Quote from: EastEndWhite on February 01, 2019, 11:55:26 AM
Will be nice when the bookies are proved wrong.
I'll have a wager with you that the bookies are correct,... straight monkey 🐒 ?
Anyone?

clintclintdeuce

conversely 3/1 to stay up. 33% of the time from this position we make it! its not 99/1.... 2 wins in the next three and we will be 4/5
The Dude abides.

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

FFC1987

I'm pretty confident the order will be 20th Huddersfield, 19th Fulham, 18th Cardiff. Potentially interchangeable on 18th and 19th but I dont think we have a chance. Just ook at the floating clubs business compared to ours and its clear for me.

fulhamben

Quote from: FFC1987 on February 01, 2019, 12:44:33 PM
I'm pretty confident the order will be 20th Huddersfield, 19th Fulham, 18th Cardiff. Potentially interchangeable on 18th and 19th but I dont think we have a chance. Just ook at the floating clubs business compared to ours and its clear for me.
saints did nothing. but they do have the ability to get shock results. palace have some real quality players, so will probably survive. i dont know enough about newcastles record signing, but they have a huge gap on us. burnley are arguably weaker. they went all out for che adams and ended up with crouch.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

JoelH5

Quote from: fulhamben on February 01, 2019, 12:48:29 PM
saints did nothing. but they do have the ability to get shock results. palace have some real quality players, so will probably survive. i dont know enough about newcastles record signing, but they have a huge gap on us. burnley are arguably weaker. they went all out for che adams and ended up with crouch.

I think it's between us, Cardiff and Southampton for the last two relegation spots. We just need to better their results. That's all that matters. Neither of those two have had a good window.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

FFC1987

Quote from: fulhamben on February 01, 2019, 12:48:29 PM

Saints have a much stronger squad and didn't need strengthening. Newcastle did in Fullback and in CM and they did that but they will have the same problem we have. If Rondon/Mitro get injured, both teams will struggle with no available replacement. Burnley is a strange one. I wrote them off about 6 games back and they are coming back strong and look like the Burnley of old so should b ok. I just think we'll leak way too many goals to get the points we need. As for Cardiff, annoyingly, they'll do what they do and pck up points occasionally through the nitty gritty. Huddersfield also have Mooy to come back which is also massive fo them. Palace are the obvious headline team now, with a massive name signing, the place must be buzzing whereas we got Marko and Havard.

General

Only seven teams won their last game in the premiership.. if we keep up being on the right side of that statistic then we have a chance...

We probably thought we had lucked out with Zaha out though only for palace to sign batshuayi

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

jarv

It is now every game is a must win. Of course Fulham will not win every game but should generate some excitement. Palace is a 6 pointer because they are still in trouble. I think Fulham can win that one because I believe (could be wrong) palace home form is poor. A win on saturday will change the odds slightly.