News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Looks as if Tony Khan was done up like a kipper by this piece of work....

Started by ffcthereligion, February 01, 2019, 09:47:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcthereligion

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on February 01, 2019, 11:45:01 AM
Some people need to think about what they say before speaking. It was a tragic event for a well known public figure. Why is it so offensive to keep your mouth shut for 60 seconds?

Nobody disputes the tragedy of the plane going down, frankly it has nothing to do with this. What is made clear in the article is that this individual who openly states that he doesnt care a jot for the individual players or clubs concerned is using the 'success' of the Seri and Anguissa transfers as evidence of his skills in getting the best financial deal for those involved. 60m for Seri and Anguissa may be good business for him, but it certainly isnt for us.

Jamie88

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on February 01, 2019, 10:39:37 AM
The minutes silence was ridiculous. He's never played over here, no one knows him personally and he didn't even play for our club, or even going to play for us.
Will everyone give me a minutes silence when I pop my clogs? Cos it's the same thing.

I find it quite remarkable that anyone can actually complain about that. It's a nice touch when clubs do things like this, as it reminds us all of the fact that there are more important things in life than football and that it doesn't matter who he is playing or has played for. A tragic incident has occurred to a fellow professional footballer and clubs are just showing a little bit of respect. Something that you clearly aren't.

snarks

Quote from: toshes mate on February 01, 2019, 11:58:30 AM

The problem with the Seri - Le Marchand transfer was with the individual values attributed to the players concerned which it is claimed were agreed by both clubs.  Seri's action was because a former club of his lost out because of the low valuation he was given in that agreed deal.  I assume FFC's recruiters were totally aware of that, or, at the very least, absolutely should have been (in their own interests as well as the players concerned).

Not disagreeing with you at all, just don't see how it means TK was "done like a kipper" on Seri. That's the only point I'm making. I cannot understand the anti TK vitriol (not saying its from you either)

toshes mate

Quote from: snarks on February 01, 2019, 12:57:03 PM
Quote from: toshes mate on February 01, 2019, 11:58:30 AM

The problem with the Seri - Le Marchand transfer was with the individual values attributed to the players concerned which it is claimed were agreed by both clubs.  Seri's action was because a former club of his lost out because of the low valuation he was given in that agreed deal.  I assume FFC's recruiters were totally aware of that, or, at the very least, absolutely should have been (in their own interests as well as the players concerned).

Not disagreeing with you at all, just don't see how it means TK was "done like a kipper" on Seri. That's the only point I'm making. I cannot understand the anti TK vitriol (not saying its from you either)
I think because this guy was seemingly linked with the Seri deal, and Seri was offered to FFC during negotiations for MLM by his then employers (without being raised as an interest by FFC) then one begins to see a pattern which may be every bit as deceitful as the original posting suggests (viz - 'wanted by several other PL clubs').  Whether or not TK's head was turned by that suggestion is speculative I would agree.  It is the inclusion of Anguissa in the list of players this guy 'had dealings with' that kind of makes you wonder though.

jarv

yes, sad but....I hate flying. You could not pay me enough to get on one of those upgraded spitfires, with only one pilot. They fall out of the sky regularly.  These guys should just travel first class on a regular flight. Just saying.