watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fear the worst next Sunday!!

Started by davew, January 13, 2019, 06:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rational Fan

If Fulham beat Tottenham and Brighton before transfer window closes, watch the Tony Khan's chequebook flow cash more than the "The Thames" flows water.

Baszab

TK - chequebook.... should be the reverse logic
The prize to stay up is worth untold millions

kiwian

Sisoko has a grin injury? Serves him right for smiling so much.
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Baszab on January 13, 2019, 10:33:13 PM
TK - chequebook.... should be the reverse logic
The prize to stay up is worth untold millions

FFP Rules say any money spent this year cannot be spent next year. We will need money next year, if we go down.

If we go down Rico, TFM, Chambers and Vietto go home; then Mitro, Mawson, Sess, Cairney, Anguissa, and Seri get sold cause their wages will be too high for Championship, plus Odoi, Johasen, Kebeno and Atyie contracts end and need to be renewed.

As FFP rules may mean Tony Khan is not allowed to spend on players and I am not sure if that squad will stay up (which needs goals and clean sheets), especially if injuries occur.

I hope we have more than Betts, Christie, Steven Sess, MLM, Ream, Bryan, Cisse, McDonald, O'Riley, Schullre, Kamara and Torres next season.

Mince n Tatties

Can't see them losing two on the trot,but we live in hope..Coyw

mancwhite

Knowing our luck Kane and Son out - Jansen comes back from injury - strikes up a partnership with Llorentes and scores a hat trick
Your just too good to be true Fulham

davew

Quote from: mancwhite on January 14, 2019, 07:13:38 PM
Knowing our luck Kane and Son out - Jansen comes back from injury - strikes up a partnership with Llorentes and scores a hat trick
What about the second half?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

alfie

Quote from: davew on January 14, 2019, 07:41:57 PM
Quote from: mancwhite on January 14, 2019, 07:13:38 PM
What about the second half?
We score 4  079.gif
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

HamsterWheel

Spurs down to the bare bones, and after falling away in the Prem title race would be better off concentrating on the Cups. They've the League Cup second semi-final 4 days after Fulham and with a 1-0 lead over Chelski may choose to go all out for the final against... err.. Man City.....

HV71

Whilst being in a good position the absolutely need to finish in the top four. They cannot afford to take their foot off the gas. We are in with a chance though