https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just Got Back

Started by Peabody, January 20, 2019, 07:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One James stannard

Quote from: Matt10 on January 21, 2019, 10:38:44 PM
Quote from: filham on January 21, 2019, 10:09:08 PM
Well no one could accuse our players of not fighting in that match, every one of them gave all we could ask of them. Spurs lucky with such a late goal and of course they did have the skills of a top six team.
Full marks to Ranieri for his tactics and for motivating the team, lets have more of the same against Brighton.

0001.jpeg

All of you honestly feel that André Schürrle gave all we could ask of him? Really......no REALLY? Wow.
Amazing how we all see things differently

Matt10

Quote from: One James stannard on January 21, 2019, 11:20:11 PM
Quote from: Matt10 on January 21, 2019, 10:38:44 PM
Quote from: filham on January 21, 2019, 10:09:08 PM
Well no one could accuse our players of not fighting in that match, every one of them gave all we could ask of them. Spurs lucky with such a late goal and of course they did have the skills of a top six team.
Full marks to Ranieri for his tactics and for motivating the team, lets have more of the same against Brighton.

0001.jpeg

All of you honestly feel that André Schürrle gave all we could ask of him? Really......no REALLY? Wow.
Amazing how we all see things differently

Do you have any evidence or specific case in where it shows he wasn't trying?

One James stannard

Yep the whole 90 minutes that I sat through on Sunday at 4pm oh apart from one well struck volley

Matt10

Quote from: One James stannard on January 22, 2019, 12:11:35 AM
Yep the whole 90 minutes that I sat through on Sunday at 4pm oh apart from one well struck volley

Fair enough. Does a tackle on Winks in the box when he's winding up to shoot count as effort or is that just lazy defending again, and no effort?

Sting of the North

Quote from: Matt10 on January 22, 2019, 12:28:01 AM

Fair enough. Does a tackle on Winks in the box when he's winding up to shoot count as effort or is that just lazy defending again, and no effort?

I understand what you are trying to do, and appreciate your effort. However, I think it is nearly impossible to win an argument over someone that uses "the whole 90 minutes" as their main argument.

One James stannard

Quote from: Sting of the North on January 22, 2019, 02:04:33 PM
Quote from: Matt10 on January 22, 2019, 12:28:01 AM

I understand what you are trying to do, and appreciate your effort. However, I think it is nearly impossible to win an argument over someone that uses "the whole 90 minutes" as their main argument.

The last thing I want to have is an argument (unlike some that use this message board) my original point was how differently we all see the game/player.

Perhaps it's actually being at the game itself watching certain players off the ball movement/efforts or lack of that makes us all see things differently as opposed to watching the game/highlights on TV.

I will be at Brighton on tuesday and also at palace on Saturday and I truly hope the andré schürrle has a worldly of a game because at the end of the day that is what we would all like. COYW

WindyCity

Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on January 20, 2019, 08:30:59 PM
Very good first half. Not so good second half.

Sadly, a trend all season long.  (The few good first halves we've had.)