watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How tall is Harry Winks

Started by The Swan, January 20, 2019, 09:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

He scored the goal which won the game for Spurs.
I am not sure if he scored with his head or kicked the ball into the net
. Looking at him I don't think he is very tall. Did he head the ball or kick it into the net.
Either way surely our defenders could mark him right at the end of the game.

So sad to see us drop a vital point so close to the end of the game.
I thought Ryan Babel had a very good debut. Looking forward to seeing him when he is fully fit.
The Swan

SP

bill taylors apprentice

Bryan had every chance to get goal side and make it very difficult for the attacker if not clear the ball.

He couldn't have made it easier if he had stood and watched........... actually that's exactly what he did!

My over 60's walking football players would have made a better challenge!

Nero

Mince n Tatties

And surprise surprise, he hadn't scored in 3 years.😂

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 21, 2019, 04:35:15 AM
And surprise surprise, he hadn't scored in 3 years.😂

I don't believe it; another drought ended by Fulham 😢

H4usuallysitting

I know nothing - but Rico should of taken him and Bryan out.....yes, Bryan was out of position, but the keeper should be flying at anything in the 6yard box

Woolly Mammoth

It's not how tall you are, it's how high you jump.
The six yard box is the Goalkeepers front garden, and Rico should have done a lot better, real Sunday morning goalkeeping, and heart breaking after all the hard work in the previous 90 odd minutes.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bog

I am still struggling to cope with how Ream managed a spectacular air kick when trying to clear the ball just before their equaliser. Under no pressure but still managed this.  :doh:

092.gif

alfie

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 21, 2019, 11:42:20 AM
The six yard box is the Goalkeepers front garden, and Rico should have done a lot better, real Sunday morning goalkeeping, and heart breaking after all the hard work in the previous 90 odd minutes.
As I have previously said, it all looks so easy sitting in the stands or your sofa, when you don't have to actually do it.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Mince n Tatties

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: alfie on January 21, 2019, 02:58:14 PM
As I have previously said, it all looks so easy sitting in the stands or your sofa, when you don't have to actually do it.

I have done it, So I know what I am talking about.
So try not to keep defending the indefensible because you don't agree, it gets boring after a while of you making snotty remarks when you havent got a clue what your talking about or who your talking to.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

alfie

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 21, 2019, 03:58:18 PM

So try not to keep defending the indefensible because you don't agree, it gets boring after a while of you making snotty remarks when you havent got a clue what your talking about or who your talking to.
Well we have to put up with your so called funny remarks all the time, oh just for the record I worked in a professional football club for 8 year's, in a coaching and administrative role, so I do know a bit of what I'm talking about have you, and what's more I don't care whom I am talking to.

I have decided on reflection to add to this post because I was quite astounded at your aggressive nature of your response, you know I made a simple response that I thought was reasonable

1. You say you have done it, so I am sure we would all like to know what professional football club did you keep goal for.
2. Defending the indefensible, surely that is my right as a poster on this board to make a comment that I think is valid, if you don't agree then fair enough.
3. Snotty remarks, a bit rich from someone who responds to posts with your so called funny remarks,
No one complains about them do they, I find them annoying, but hey that's your little game, enjoy it.
4. I don't know what I'm talking about, who are you to tell me what I know or don't know, and to be honest my response is clear above.
5. Don't know whom I am talking to, you make it sound like you are someone special, how about letting me know who you are so I can doff my cap.

Well I am not expecting any response from you, but if you do wish to criticise my posts then feel free to do so, but maybe a little less aggressive.
You have a lovely Tuesday.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

filham

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: alfie on January 21, 2019, 05:34:53 PM

Well we have to put up with your so called funny remarks all the time, oh just for the record I worked in a professional football club for 8 year's, in a coaching and administrative role, so I do know a bit of what I'm talking about have you, and what's more I don't care whom I am talking to.

I have decided on reflection to add to this post because I was quite astounded at your aggressive nature of your response, you know I made a simple response that I thought was reasonable

1. You say you have done it, so I am sure we would all like to know what professional football club did you keep goal for.
2. Defending the indefensible, surely that is my right as a poster on this board to make a comment that I think is valid, if you don't agree then fair enough.
3. Snotty remarks, a bit rich from someone who responds to posts with your so called funny remarks,
No one complains about them do they, I find them annoying, but hey that's your little game, enjoy it.
4. I don't know what I'm talking about, who are you to tell me what I know or don't know, and to be honest my response is clear above.
5. Don't know whom I am talking to, you make it sound like you are someone special, how about letting me know who you are so I can doff my cap.

Well I am not expecting any response from you, but if you do wish to criticise my posts then feel free to do so, but maybe a little less aggressive.

Thank you, I shall.

Never forget your Roots.

alfie

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 22, 2019, 02:58:24 AM

Thank you, I shall.
Yes I thought you would not answer them. Still never mind, no grudges held by me.
Don't need to say anymore
Good night from Paradise
Story of my life
Sadly she wasn't

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: alfie on January 22, 2019, 04:07:52 AM

Thank you, I shall.
Yes I thought you would not answer them. Still never mind, no grudges held by me.
Good night from Paradise

Your not still here are you, just when I thought it was safe to go outside.
I have no need or wish to answer anything to you, or prove anything why would I. Do you think you are a policeman.
You still haven't answered the question, how tall is Harry Winks, and no you are not allowed to use a tape measure.
I would like to see things from your point of view, but I cannot get my head that far up my backside. Nevertheless, you have a serious issue of very low self esteem, and are far too sensitive.
You have decided to turn yourself from the predator to the victim.
All the hallmarks of a troubled individual whose balance of their mind has been disturbed. I cannot help you there, all I can do is send you some money for you to hire a psychiatrist.
It might be best if we ignored each other if you cannot control your juvenile delinquency.
But I am not blaming you, I am just saying it's your fault.
What were we talking about, ah yes I remember, how tall is Harry Winks.

Never forget your Roots.

alfie

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 22, 2019, 06:39:23 AM
Quote from: alfie on January 22, 2019, 04:07:52 AM

Thank you, I shall.
Good night from Paradise

Your not still here are you, just when I thought it was safe to go outside.
I have no need or wish to answer anything to you, or prove anything why would I. Do you think you are a policeman.
You still haven't answered the question, how tall is Harry Winks, and no you are not allowed to use a tape measure.
I would like to see things from your point of view, but I cannot get my head that far up my backside. Nevertheless, you have a serious issue of very low self esteem, and are far too sensitive.
You have decided to turn yourself from the predator to the victim.
All the hallmarks of a troubled individual whose balance of their mind has been disturbed. I cannot help you there, all I can do is send you some money for you to hire a psychiatrist.
It might be best if we ignored each other if you cannot control your juvenile delinquency.
But I am not blaming you, I am just saying it's your fault.
What were we talking about, ah yes I remember, how tall is Harry Winks.
Wow you are a ridiculous piece of work, I just knew you did not have the bottle to answer , simply because you can't, and it is noticeable that when you can't give a viable answer you come out with silly little jokes that you seem to think are funny, maybe I will start laughing at them, that seems to be your level.
Yes I agree perhaps best to say no more
I don't know you, you don't know me, we don't know each other.

This used to be a lovely forum way back when it first started, you could disagree with someone but discuss in a nice way, now when you disagree or challenge a comment, you get aggressive posts back
Such a shame.
Story of my life
Sadly she wasn't