more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Money Laundering Allegations against Sessegnon and Cairney

Started by Brawn, January 21, 2019, 11:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Statto

Quote from: ByTheRiver on January 21, 2019, 09:02:48 PM
At this point, even if had uncovered some real issues that needed addressing within the club, or football as a wider focus, he puts it across is such a manner, the manner of the odious little twerp he so obviously is, that I don't think I'd care.

How in gods name did he manage to get a position within the club and hold onto it so long? That's an even poorer reflection on Tony Khan than this summer and January! Beggars belief.

+1

The Old Count

Quote from: ByTheRiver on January 21, 2019, 09:02:48 PM
At this point, even if had uncovered some real issues that needed addressing within the club, or football as a wider focus, he puts it across is such a manner, the manner of the odious little twerp he so obviously is, that I don't think I'd care.

How in gods name did he manage to get a position within the club and hold onto it so long? That's an even poorer reflection on Tony Khan than this summer and January! Beggars belief.

It's just another example of the ineptitude and carelessness (albeit well intentioned) that has accompanied the Khan's tenure.

One hope though:  I don't believe they are quitters. They will keep going until they achieve what they set out to do.