watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

21 Days Gone

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, January 21, 2019, 05:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimsbeerbelly

Another transfer thread I know, however, based on our current state, and relying heavily on the January transfer window to get us out of this situation, all we've managed to bring in so far is Ryan Babel.

I understand this is a tricky time to buy players, but, since we sacked Slav, and appointed Ranieri, we've kind of new what we wanted.

We all thought we'd see a new CB before we went to Burnley, nope. Thought we'd see at least a CB before we played Spurs, nope. Now we're all hoping to see a new CB before Brighton, and if the media are correct, it looks like Cahill doesn't fancy the gig now.

With that in mind, have we now gone back to the drawing board? If so, how critical will it be as the days draw on, and will our demise come, because we've not acted quickly enough in the transfer window again.

I know this keeps being brought up, but I'm really not a fan of how Tony Khan acts and deals in the transfer windows. Pretty sure he means well, but I also reckon his lack of experience in the sport costs at times.

If we are relegated after spending 105M in the summer, and he fails to bring in his 'multiple signings', I really hope his Dad has the balls to take his Son out of the DOF role, and replace him with someone competent.

PS: Not knocking the Babel signing, great addition with experience, but far from the player we need to desperately fix our poor defensive frailties.     

Mince n Tatties

Nobody is coming they hate us.😂

filham

Afraid it is going to be , at the best, a case of signing a couple of left overs on deadline day.

nose returns

i also predict a raft of second rate and/or injured player signings on the last day just before 11.
i said welsewhere i think the jkhans have put up the white flag for this season.... shame there are still enough points to play for.

The Rational Fan

If we don't beat Brighton then 21 points has to be obtained by

3 points
Fulham vs Cardiff
Fulham vs Newcastle
Fulham vs Everton
Southampton vs Fulham
Crystal Palace vs Fulham
Bournemouth vs Fulham

1 point
West Ham vs Fulham
Leicester vs Fulham
Wolves vs Fulham
Watford vs Fulham

0 points
Fulham vs ManUtd
Fulham vs Chelsea
Fulham vs Liverpool
Fulham vs Man City

On Deadline Day, if we need 21 points from 10 games against non-top six clubs then Fulham have to consider investing for 2 points per game next season, instead of 2.1 per game this season.

The end of the transfer window is too late for us, now teams like Brighton and Crystal Palace know a draw will guarantee them being ahead of us.

Woolly Mammoth

I am coming to the conclusion that the horse has already bolted, unless there are a profusion of developments in the next few days.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.