watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

That's Kamara Gone Then.

Started by Mince n Tatties, January 21, 2019, 06:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Medical tonight in Turkey,prior to joining Yeni.

grandad

Wish him all the best. Would have been useful to us if we end up back in the Championship.
Did we get any money for him?
Where there's a will there's a wife

hovewhite

Quote from: grandad on January 21, 2019, 06:22:13 PM
Wish him all the best. Would have been useful to us if we end up back in the Championship.
he would have been a handful in the championship.

Milo

KJS

Big mistake in my opinion hopefully its just a loan and he comes back under a different manager if we end up in the Championship and causes havoc amongst other sides defenders  :54:

BedsFFC

I completely understand why some fans really like him. But that does not make him a particulary good player. He's quick, he's strong, he's big and when the ball is in his vicinity he really tries. In many ways, this is what fans want to see.

But, in my humble opinion he's just not good enough. He reminds me of a player that through youth football, his pace and size has meant he blitzed through. But this has meant the more subtle things that are important have been missed.

I think we can do better. I include the championship, which lets not forget he was a bit-part player in last year

Roberty

Quote from: hovewhite on January 21, 2019, 06:24:59 PM
Quote from: grandad on January 21, 2019, 06:22:13 PM
he would have been a handful in the championship.

He wasn't much of a handful last season - looked like a lion but in reality a pussy cat
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

fulhamben

Hope we have a better right winger lined up then, as kebano and schurrle are clearly not the answer
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

win-dup

No great loss. In the championship and the Prem he charged up and down the field to no great effect and he appears to have a disruptive personality.

fulhamben

Quote from: win-dup on January 21, 2019, 07:13:54 PM
No great loss. In the championship and the Prem he charged up and down the field to no great effect and he appears to have a disruptive personality.
he is a huge loss, our most inform attacker and we have had some terrible results since he has been dropped. Do you think rose would have been camped in our third yesterday if it had of been kamara playing instead of schurrle or kebano?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

KJS

Quote from: fulhamben on January 21, 2019, 07:16:07 PM
he is a huge loss, our most inform attacker and we have had some terrible results since he has been dropped. Do you think rose would have been camped in our third yesterday if it had of been kamara playing instead of schurrle or kebano?

Never a truer word spoken, Rose would not have know where he was!

Carborundum

Quote from: KJS on January 21, 2019, 07:51:34 PM

On the floor, pretending to have been fouled would be my guess.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Some of you lot don't get it do you?
Too many of his passes near the box go astray due to his lack of a footballers brain and this results in him fouling someone.
Yes he has raw speed and strength but you need more than that.
Apparently he ignored instructions in training, took that penalty, and has been too gobby in the dressing room.

Like him if you wish but the club cannot have a player with an attitude problem for which CR cannot be blamed.

Steeeeeeeeeed

ByTheRiver

Echo what others have said and hope this is a loan. Ranieri and Mitro highly unlikely to be here next year (though I pray I'm wrong about Mitro) and, if we are not playing a possession style, he'd be an absolute menance in the championship next year.

His faults and lack of finishing would not be as apparent. His attributes would really shine and everyone he fell out with will be gone.

Fingers crossed it's a loan. I Imagine it is as I don't see them parting with 5mil or so but who knows.

Tonywa

Trouble is that Kamara probably wouldn't have either1

Nero

Quote from: Carborundum on January 21, 2019, 07:59:27 PM

On the floor, pretending to have been fouled would be my guess.

Bit of time wasting, yea we could have done with some of that