watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cardiff New Striker Missing Sky new Breaking

Started by brightster, January 22, 2019, 09:19:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brightster

It seems that Emiliano Sala was on the plane that has gone missing over the channel last night. Terrible news.

Camel Club

Very sad and it's all over the media now. I hope that the appropriate authorities made his family aware that he might have been on the aircraft and that they don't learn about it through the TV or internet.

brightster

I think they would have know last night, it happened just after 20:20 last night and it's only been reported this morning.
Such terrible news.

JoelH5

As said above, surely he would have called someone by now etc if he wasn't on board. Terrible news.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Slaphead in Qatar

Oh dear - puts our relegation fight into perspective - Cardiff's record purchase. What terrible news

filham

junior white

seems to have been confirmed he was on the flight

Sgt Fulham

Oh dear, this world really is cruel at times. Just recently we had the Leicester helicopter disaster and now this.

alfie

I have just read this on the Fulham foram on Facebook and I am ashamed to read some of the jokes coming from so called Fulham fans, one small example "15 million drop in the ocean".

There are some very twisted minded people around.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

grandad

Very sad that should happen to any one. Thoughts with his family.
Where there's a will there's a wife

the nutflush

f321ffc

From Cardiff forum Very sad news
French Civil Aviation authority has confirmed Sala was on board.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Andy S

Tragic news but the shock of a sudden death sometimes brings out humour. It's not taking the Micky in its self it is a way of expressing emotion. It's a bit like the joke that goes "A tile fell off a roof today and missed a blokes shoulder by 6 inches.........It split his head open. It's like the old war time jokes from years ago it's a release

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Andy S on January 22, 2019, 11:52:00 AM
Tragic news but the shock of a sudden death sometimes brings out humour. It's not taking the Micky in its self it is a way of expressing emotion. It's a bit like the joke that goes "A tile fell off a roof today and missed a blokes shoulder by 6 inches.........It split his head open. It's like the old war time jokes from years ago it's a release

Are you serious ? 

grandad

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on January 22, 2019, 12:11:12 PM

Are you serious ?

It only brings out humour in sick people. My youngest daughter died suddenly last November of Cardiac arrest & there was nothing funny about it.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Jamie88

"Tragic news but.."
no, there is no but, a man has most likely lost his life and you are defending people who jump on the situation to crack shite jokes as soon as physically possible for no other reason than a complete lack of class.
You're seriously suggesting the people making these jokes are telling them as a form of release?!

Holders

Not funny but I heard it said on the radio that the footballer was on board plus one other person, probably the pilot.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Statto

Woolly Mammoth

Shocking and so very sad, it can be a cruel world out there, and you never know what other tragedies are waiting round the corner for anyone. Life can be very hard to comprehend sometimes.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

The Swan

This is very sad news. What a shock for his friends and family. The young man was just going to play in the Premier League, so much to look forward to.

I feel sorry for his family. I also feel sorry for the Cardiff club and their supporters. May Mr Sala rest in peace.
The Swan