watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Premiership out of contract

Started by Spirit of 2000, January 22, 2019, 10:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spirit of 2000

Not all these will be Cahill alike 100k pw demands and the club seriously needs to look at the age limits in order to ive the side experience & leadership. Obviously there's a number who won't be interested in coming if we're championship but also a few useful ones who would.

Arsenal, Aaron Ramsey, Danny Welbeck, Nacho Monreal, Petr Cech, Stephan Lichsteiner
Bournemouth, Marc Pugh, Artur Boruc
Brighton, Gaetan Bong, Bruno
Burnley Jeff Hendrick, Phil Bardsley, Anders Lindegaard
Cardiff City, Bruno Ecuele Manga, Aron Gunnarsson, Anthony Pilkington, Jazz Richards, Loic Damour, Brian Murphy, Kadeem Harris
Chelsea, David Luiz, Olivier Giroud, Gary Cahill, Lucas Piazon, Willy Caballero, Rob Green
Crystal Palace, Jason Puncheon, Pape Souare, Jonathan Williams, Julian Speroni, Martin Kelly
Everton, Leighton Baines, Phil Jagielka, Tyias Browning
Fulham, Stefan Johansen, Neeskens Kebano, Floyd Ayite, Denis Odoi
Huddersfield Town, Laurent Depoitre, Danny Williams, Erik Durm, Ryan Schofield
Leicester City, Shinji Okazaki, Christian Fuchs, Danny Simpson, Wes Morgan, Yohan Benalouane
Liverpool, James Milner, Daniel Sturridge, Alberto Moreno, Lazar Markovic
Manchester City, Vincent Kompany, Brahim Diaz, Eliaquim Mangala
Manchester United, Juan Mata, Ander Herrera, Phil Jones, Matteo Darmian, Antonio Valencia, Ashley Young, Andreas Pereira
Newcastle United, Mo Diame
Southampton, Steven Davis
Tottenham, Toby Alderweireld, Fernando Llorente, Michel Vorm
Watford, Miguel Britos, Younes Kaboul, Heurelho Gomes
West Ham, Andy Carroll, Declan Rice, Pablo Zabaleta, Adrian
Wolves, Dominic Iorfa

fulhamben

Ramsey has already signed for juve
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fcfulham55

None of these players play Rugby you've listed?
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Spirit of 2000

My thoughts on some from that list below.

Phil Bardsley would do a good job at RB next season in the championship & is better than what we currently have. Jeff Hendrick would be nice but have doubts he would drop down – seems his contract expiry is more his choice than Burnley's. Lucas Piazon we all know about and would be a decent squad player. Martin Kelly is still only 28 and was named in the England squad not that long ago – can play right back or centre back and fallen out of favour massively at Palace. Leighton Baines or Phil Jagielka would be great next season in the championship, especially the latter as captain if personal terms not too demanding – can't think he would be looking at anything like a Cahill'esque deal. Shinji Okazaki & Wes Morgan would certainly be an asset at the level below if wage demands reasonable. Danny Simpson we've been linked with already at right back but recently had a mare against Wolves. Would love Vincent Kompany even at his age now but not a realistic target if we go down. None of the Man U players seem particularly realistic, Mo Diame would be good but I suspect in demand still possibly at premier level. Vorm from Spurs is decent if maybe a little short for a goalkeeper. Younes Kaboul a shout for big dominant centre back with loads of experience in the English leagues. Heurelho Gomes an experienced keeper who was regular for Watford until this season, Adrian at West Ham a younger version of that – regular until this season and always thought he was decent. Dominic Iorfa maybe worth a punt – young centre back with lots of championship experience, not kicked on this year at Wolves & played for England at all levels up to and including U21.

MJG

Would be an interesting list to bring back next season at the end of the transfer window to see where are they then.

Of course what it does not show are any options on their contracts, just as we have with our guys.
Just the views of a long term fan

junior white

am sure Declan Rice has signed a new west ham deal

snarks

Kaboul  has been released already by Watford
Alderweirald has had his option exercised by Spurs with a £25 million release clause

Spirit of 2000

Quote from: snarks on January 22, 2019, 12:44:04 PM
Alderweirald has had his option exercised by Spurs with a £25 million release clause

Just checked & saw that Younes Kaboul released about 4 or 5 weeks ago by Watford. Surely a better option short term than what we currently have at centre back (if fit)

Jimpav

The problem with this list is that anyone who is any good, would not want to come to us.

Biggest concern is that Odoi and Johansen are out of contract - would be tragic to lose them on a free as both have proved that they are more than up to performing in the Championship.

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on January 22, 2019, 12:47:12 PM
Quote from: snarks on January 22, 2019, 12:44:04 PM

Just checked & saw that Younes Kaboul released about 4 or 5 weeks ago by Watford. Surely a better option short term than what we currently have at centre back (if fit)

Absolutely not.

Sting of the North

Quote from: Jimpav on January 22, 2019, 01:30:08 PM
The problem with this list is that anyone who is any good, would not want to come to us.

Biggest concern is that Odoi and Johansen are out of contract - would be tragic to lose them on a free as both have proved that they are more than up to performing in the Championship.

I am fairly certain that the club has an option to extend those contracts (and the ones for Kebano and Ayite) for another year. Obviously don't know if there are further conditions or deadlines, but to my understanding after having checked against an earlier list, we will not loose a single player (maybe one of the youngsters, Thorsteinson I understand has a contract running out, with no option to extend) because of contracts running out. The loans will of course run out, with the exception of Schürrle (unless there are clauses or options that I haven't heard of). So, no need to worry about those.

BernieBoy

Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on January 22, 2019, 10:24:49 AM
Not all these will be Cahill alike 100k pw demands and the club seriously needs to look at the age limits in order to ive the side experience & leadership. Obviously there's a number who won't be interested in coming if we're championship but also a few useful ones who would.

Arsenal, Aaron Ramsey, Danny Welbeck, Nacho Monreal, Petr Cech, Stephan Lichsteiner
Bournemouth, Marc Pugh, Artur Boruc
Brighton, Gaetan Bong, Bruno
Burnley Jeff Hendrick, Phil Bardsley, Anders Lindegaard
Cardiff City, Bruno Ecuele Manga, Aron Gunnarsson, Anthony Pilkington, Jazz Richards, Loic Damour, Brian Murphy, Kadeem Harris
Chelsea, David Luiz, Olivier Giroud, Gary Cahill, Lucas Piazon, Willy Caballero, Rob Green
Crystal Palace, Jason Puncheon, Pape Souare, Jonathan Williams, Julian Speroni, Martin Kelly
Everton, Leighton Baines, Phil Jagielka, Tyias Browning
Fulham, Stefan Johansen, Neeskens Kebano, Floyd Ayite, Denis Odoi
Huddersfield Town, Laurent Depoitre, Danny Williams, Erik Durm, Ryan Schofield
Leicester City, Shinji Okazaki, Christian Fuchs, Danny Simpson, Wes Morgan, Yohan Benalouane
Liverpool, James Milner, Daniel Sturridge, Alberto Moreno, Lazar Markovic
Manchester City, Vincent Kompany, Brahim Diaz, Eliaquim Mangala
Manchester United, Juan Mata, Ander Herrera, Phil Jones, Matteo Darmian, Antonio Valencia, Ashley Young, Andreas Pereira
Newcastle United, Mo Diame
Southampton, Steven Davis
Tottenham, Toby Alderweireld, Fernando Llorente, Michel Vorm
Watford, Miguel Britos, Younes Kaboul, Heurelho Gomes
West Ham, Andy Carroll, Declan Rice, Pablo Zabaleta, Adrian
Wolves, Dominic Iorfa

Would take - Baines, Diame, Jagielka, Darmian, Okazaki.

Jimpav

Quote from: Sting of the North on January 22, 2019, 01:54:06 PM

I am fairly certain that the club has an option to extend those contracts (and the ones for Kebano and Ayite) for another year. Obviously don't know if there are further conditions or deadlines, but to my understanding after having checked against an earlier list, we will not loose a single player (maybe one of the youngsters, Thorsteinson I understand has a contract running out, with no option to extend) because of contracts running out. The loans will of course run out, with the exception of Schürrle (unless there are clauses or options that I haven't heard of). So, no need to worry about those.

Cheers, that's good to know.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Jimpav on January 23, 2019, 12:30:56 AM

Tony Khan contracts seem to be well written. I understand that Fulham can extend Odoi, Johasen, Kebeno and Atyie by one year.

hovewhite

Quote from: The Rational Fan on January 23, 2019, 12:21:49 PM
Quote from: Jimpav on January 23, 2019, 12:30:56 AM

Tony Khan contracts seem to be well written. I understand that Fulham can extend Odoi, Johasen, Kebeno and Atyie by one year.
I think your correct on that.