watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

March Fixture Changes

Started by Dodgin, January 22, 2019, 04:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgin

When can we expect the March 16 fixture changes. Would like that game against Liverpool to KO at 12.30

Dodger53

I looked it up today, believe it's this Friday coming.

OtherHodgson

The date isn't going to change though is it?  Hope no chance for that as my son, brother and I are all flying over for that match from the States and changing things at this point would cost bank.

COYW!

ffcthereligion

Quote from: OtherHodgson on January 23, 2019, 12:02:18 AM
The date isn't going to change though is it?  Hope no chance for that as my son, brother and I are all flying over for that match from the States and changing things at this point would cost bank.

COYW!

There is every possibility the date will change given the opposition and time of year. Unfortunately, Sky couldn't care less that about the inconvenience it causes fans like you.

Bill2

COYW!
You have my sympathies on your plight. Unfortunately none of the broadcasters orthe Premier league give monkeys for fans. Look at the number of times they have changed a match to a late kick off where the travelling fans find that all the trains have stopped by the end of the match.

OtherHodgson

Thanks all for the replies, I guess all I do at this point is to stand by and wait to see if we get screwed.

btowndoug

COYW!
In a similar predicament. I am over with my family until the 17th and have arranged everything around the trip so that a friend and I can see this game, which will be my first trip to the Cottage. My fingers are crossed that it stays on the 16th.

fulhamben

Quote from: OtherHodgson on January 24, 2019, 02:47:24 PM
Thanks all for the replies, I guess all I do at this point is to stand by and wait to see if we get screwed.
it's getting changed all day long. League leaders vs whipping boys.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Barry White

Really wish they'd just announce these, getting really annoyed.

Games are a month away and need to make travel plans.

elgreenio

Quote from: Dodgin on January 22, 2019, 04:29:57 PM
When can we expect the March 16 fixture changes. Would like that game against Liverpool to KO at 12.30

sorry I can see absolutely no way it moves to 12:30. For me it 95% is moved to the Sunday (or the Saturday 17:30 slot) because Liverpool play their Champions League fixture on the Wednesday night beforehand
touch my camera through the fence

Wingnut

Quote from: fulhamben on January 24, 2019, 11:15:58 PM

It won't be moved to an early kick off and a Friday night kick off is out of the question. Liverpool are away to Bayern on the Wednesday night. Man United v Man city will probably be the big game on the Sunday. They'll stick in on BT at 7.45 on Saturday, knowing our luck.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

junior white

Quote from: Wingnut on January 25, 2019, 12:07:46 PM

It won't be moved to an early kick off and a Friday night kick off is out of the question. Liverpool are away to Bayern on the Wednesday night. Man United v Man city will probably be the big game on the Sunday. They'll stick in on BT at 7.45 on Saturday, knowing our luck.
could be the 1:30 game sunday or city united moved to the monday leaving the 4pm available.

think they will be released around mid afternoon anyway

elgreenio

that weekend is also FA Cup 1/4 final weekend looking at it, so Sky may not have a lot of games to choose from for their Sunday televised games. That's assuming City and/or United make it there which would be the shoe-in Sunday 16:00 game
touch my camera through the fence

fulhamben

hmm, if they are playing weds then it get moved to Sunday regardless does it not
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Wingnut

Quote from: fulhamben on January 25, 2019, 12:55:13 PM

hmm, if they are playing weds then it get moved to Sunday regardless does it not

That's only for Thursday (EL) games.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

ffc2004

Chelsea on Sky, Sunday 3rd at 14:05
Liverpool on Sky, Sunday 17th at 14:15
Man City on Sky, Saturday 30th at 12:30

Neil D

Quote from: ffc2004 on January 25, 2019, 04:09:34 PM
Chelsea on Sky, Sunday 3rd at 14:05
Liverpool on Sky, Sunday 17th at 14:15
Man City on Sky, Saturday 30th at 12:30
Thanks.  What a bounteous March this promises to be.

junior white

Great news for all 3 games, can get to all 3 now I think yippee

Feel for those that can't

Twig

Quote from: junior white on January 25, 2019, 05:13:22 PM

Not so sure it's great news to be able to get there given the way we are currently playing! (Don't jump on me just black humour).

KJS

Quote from: junior white on January 25, 2019, 05:13:22 PM

I can't get to the 2 Sunday games now!! I am sick to death of SKY Sports  :031: