https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Map of Members and other data survey

Started by MJG, February 07, 2019, 09:24:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elgreenio

Quote from: MJG on February 11, 2019, 10:01:10 AM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on February 11, 2019, 09:53:52 AM
Thanks MJG for all that work.  2 questions please: any chance of making access to the map a Sticky on the Forum? (I appreciate it's not entirely within your gift) and why are some locations on the map shown as the 'modern' FFC logo and others with the old version?

OOOOps - I should have read the notes with the map before asking that stupid second question!    Sorry!!

My plan is to do one just for the FOF replies I had which is about 300. Its not within my control to make the map a sticky on the forum.

happy to make the FOF only response map a sticky as and when  :54:.

Few others in the land of roundabouts and concrete cows it seems
touch my camera through the fence

Friendsoffulham

Quote from: elgreenio on February 11, 2019, 11:53:21 AM
Quote from: MJG on February 11, 2019, 10:01:10 AM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on February 11, 2019, 09:53:52 AM
Thanks MJG for all that work.  2 questions please: any chance of making access to the map a Sticky on the Forum? (I appreciate it's not entirely within your gift) and why are some locations on the map shown as the 'modern' FFC logo and others with the old version?

OOOOps - I should have read the notes with the map before asking that stupid second question!    Sorry!!

My plan is to do one just for the FOF replies I had which is about 300. Its not within my control to make the map a sticky on the forum.

happy to make the FOF only response map a sticky as and when  :54:.

Few others in the land of roundabouts and concrete cows it seems

We can install a Mod, that enables a Google member map through the Forum, with a tab at the top. We had this before, but it was removed when we had server issues last time. Not that we're a bit more stable, we'd be prepared to re-install.

MJG

Just the views of a long term fan

MJG

mrmicawbers

Quote from: MJG on February 11, 2019, 01:33:24 PM
[

No under 18 in the Johnny Haynes stand without season tickets is surprising. I'm also having difficulty getting on to the Map showing where we all live.Anyone else having this issue?

mrmicawbers

Quote from: mrmicawbers on February 11, 2019, 07:48:16 PM
[

No under 18 in the Johnny Haynes stand without season tickets is surprising. I'm also having difficulty getting on to the Map showing where we all live.Anyone else having this issue?

Now saying Fulham Fans put in bin by owner.Not sure what i have done.Help

MJG

Quote from: mrmicawbers on February 11, 2019, 08:19:54 PM
[

ha e you clicked on my Post made this morning?

mrmicawbers

Quote from: MJG on February 11, 2019, 09:08:50 PM
Quote from: mrmicawbers on February 11, 2019, 08:19:54 PM
[

ha e you clicked on my Post made this morning?
Got it now thanks Mike.I thought I was on it but it seems not. I'm based in ct52jt. Manor road Tankerton.Thanks again for all the hard work.

David I

[

About to say the same... Especially as the Kids zones are at both ends of the stand. With Billy's fun centre the cottage end.

MJG

Quote from: David I on February 11, 2019, 11:02:14 PM
[

About to say the same... Especially as the Kids zones are at both ends of the stand. With Billy's fun centre the cottage end.
you have e to remember this is just from twitter, FOF and tiff and that it's a sample. Also this is for Non ST holders with most ST in the area sold. Also if parents have filled this in I was not asking for kids details or numbers in one household.

Woolly Mammoth

[

Yes I am having the same problem as you getting on to the map also.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 12, 2019, 06:05:43 AM
[

Yes I am having the same problem as you getting on to the map also.
I'm OK now after following MJG advice and clicking n his early post fom yesterday.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: mrmicawbers on February 09, 2019, 09:24:18 AM
Very interesting.Thanks MJG for all the time and effort.I now know there are two of us in Whitstable.Cheers

Whitstable is a lovely place.
I was born up the road in Herne Bay,but moved to Newmarket in Suffolk to work at 15.

MJG

grandad

Fantastic job Mike. Amazed how many are in the USA. Sadly only 4 of us in Spain. Well out numbered by fake Man Utd, Newcastle, Liverpool & Blue Poo supporters.
Where there's a will there's a wife

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 12, 2019, 07:09:03 AM
Quote from: mrmicawbers on February 09, 2019, 09:24:18 AM
Very interesting.Thanks MJG for all the time and effort.I now know there are two of us in Whitstable.Cheers

Whitstable is a lovely place.
I was born up the road in Herne Bay,but moved to Newmarket in Suffolk to work at 15.
Yes mince made the move from London in September and really enjoying it.I actually live in Tankerton so only a ten minute walk into Whitstable a little quieter here but happy with that as Whitstable can get a bit mad at times.Suffolk is lovely though and am on my way to Framlingham as we speak on business.

Milo

Whitstable is fantastic in the summer. Oysters, the beer on the pebbles etc. Fresh crab in that little seafood-gastro pub near the harbour.

Would love to live there in the future!

St. Andrews White

Frustrating I missed this, finally found another Fulham fan up here in St Andrews!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

mrmicawbers

Hello Mike could you confirm if I'm on the Map yet post code is CT52JT Manor Road? Thanks in advance

MJG

I still need to do some updates top the map and I will get round to it soon.

In the meantime I had someone produce a map of the SW and London as a heat map based on first part of postcodes.