more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

points total, remaining games.

Started by jarv, February 07, 2019, 01:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcfulham55

Very optimistic.

We only have 2 games left where we will look competitive.

I see us getting between 1 and 3 points. In those games.  On top of any lucky draw we manage.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

MrFFC

My predictions

H - Man Utd        - 0
A - West Ham      - 1
A - Southampton - 3
H - Chelsea         - 1
A - Leicester        - 1
H - Liverpool        - 0
H - Man City         - 0
A - Watford           - 1
H - Everton           - 3
A - Bournemouth   - 0
H - Cardiff             - 3
A - Wolves             - 0
H - Newcastle        - 3

I think we are decent at home will get a few wins but can't see more than maybe 1 away from home despite the kind away fixtures leaving us a record of

PLD 13 W4 D4 L5

I think that's quite generous considering we have won 4 all season. That would leave us on 33 points. Will that be enough? No I don't think so. Are we going down? Yes I think we are but until it's not possible to stay up we need to get behind the boys as there are some winnable games here we can't give up yet
Come on you Whites!! :)

jarv

Wolves and Bournemouth, dont laugh but can get points there. They will both be mid table, safe. Might not turn up to play.

WindyCity

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on February 08, 2019, 12:25:35 PM
One game at a time is the only way to think.

This.

Yup, this, but all things considered, it looks bleak.  But best mindset is taking it simply one game at a time.

colinwhite

of course if you look statisticly at what we have achieved and carry that forward we wont get enough points. To stay up we have to show a radical improvement .Lets face it we have been underachieving all season so thate idea that we could suddenly start radically improving doesnt seem that far-fetched to me.

MJG

Quote from: spoonffc on February 07, 2019, 11:12:03 PM
I don't think I am, you're conclusively saying it's over and even using the form guide to back up your pessimism, I'm saying don't sit on your keyboard being negative, STAND UP AND BELIEVE
not sure why you seem to be getting angry. You asked a question in your first post and I answered it. It's not an answer I want to give but I backed in up with the statistics that are required. Will we stay up on 32... No.
We might on 36 or 37 but that's not the question you asked.
Just the views of a long term fan

ScalleysDad

Quote from: WindyCity on February 08, 2019, 05:10:47 PM

This.

Yup, this, but all things considered, it looks bleak.  But best mindset is taking it simply one game at a time.

You will hospitalise yourself with that mindset. Better look at twenty minute slots, skip the last five minutes before half time and the middle five of the second half. Injury time is entirely up to you and the medication.
Brought to you as a public service.

WindyCity

Quote from: ScalleysDad on February 08, 2019, 08:53:38 PM
Quote from: WindyCity on February 08, 2019, 05:10:47 PM

This.

You will hospitalise yourself with that mindset. Better look at twenty minute slots, skip the last five minutes before half time and the middle five of the second half. Injury time is entirely up to you and the medication.
Brought to you as a public service.

Well, no one ever said being a FFC fan would be easy........

:)