Ranieri out?

Ranieri out
220 (84.3%)
Keep Ranieri
41 (15.7%)

Total Members Voted: 261

Twig

Quote from: hovewhite on February 09, 2019, 06:27:38 PM
Amazing,do you all think we have a divine right to stay up.
Player wise today back to front, quality wise we were poo ,sorry to say it we were,no matter who is in charge Claudio or slavisa.

Amazingly strange comment.  I don't think anyone who supports Fulham believes we have a divine right to anything! The debate is about the sort of teams Ranieri has put out, his tactics, his substitutions, his attitude and relationship with some of our best players.  And therefore whether he should go.  Nobody is suggesting we have a divine right to anything.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Enfield on February 09, 2019, 11:01:12 PM
How on earth can anyone have voted to keep him !!!!

They weren't on Earth when they voted, they were on another planet.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Hoppus on February 09, 2019, 02:21:39 PM
Even the best manager in the world would have serious trouble with our defence.
MLM, Odoi, Ream, Bryan. PL quality???

You're not wrong.

He still needs to go.   I want someone in that will work on attractive football AND defense.   

Bracken White

Forgetting the strength of the squad, the man in totally incompetent - on many levels. We need to part company now & even if Parker is in temporary charge, bring some semblance of rationality to selections & substitutions and give the players some motivation.
Start with playing our best players in their correct positions & dispense with the mercenaries.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Mince n Tatties

Well the result is a unanimous decision.
Has he gone then?...This vote needs to be sent to the Khans.

F(f)CUK

I think that we let him take us down whilst we find a good alternative. I don't want him managing us next season.

ronald 1933

Think the problem is with the players purchased,not premium standard,clueless in defence,they obviously don't take anything on board,,,,,,should have spent the bulk on the money on prem players,who have seen it and done it in the prem,,rather 4 players like that than this shower,,seems to me the highly inexperienced son of the chairman thinks throwing daddies money around brings success!he needs to step down and bring in someone who actually understands football,and what's needed to survive the first couple of years in the prem

filham

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 10, 2019, 09:56:26 PM
Quote from: Enfield on February 09, 2019, 11:01:12 PM
How on earth can anyone have voted to keep him !!!!

They weren't on Earth when they voted, they were on another planet.
Perhaps they think it just couldn't get any worse than it has been for the last two matches.

Skatzoffc

Quote from: The Old Count on February 09, 2019, 02:02:43 PM
Hard not to agree.  CR has been awful.  Also he's alienating our best players. They'll want to be off asap.

Agreed.
Can't see TC and Sess wanting to stay at this rate.

We're already down and bringing them on with 20 & 10 mins to go, losing to Utd, is insulting  to both of them.

How he can play Schurle game after game and bench Sess until there is no time left is a disgrace imo.

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

davew

Shame 2 zero's weren't added to the results i.e. 19600 against 3100, perhaps our owner might have considered taking the appropriate action but there again he might have left any decision to his son who would probably have given CR a payrise as he would have misunderstood the results.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Twig

200 up.  That's a pretty serious groundswell of opinion.

Fulham 442

I think it would look really stupid if we change managers again, three managers again in one season, we would be dead cert for the drop.

I thought we played well today but just haven't got the quality. Maybe  a different manager to the ones we had could have kept us up but it is far to late for another change

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings but we are dead certs for the drop.  It is Huddersfield, us and  another.  I would be quite happy to change manager now as it wouldn't make the blindest bit of difference.  At least a new one might bring TC and Sess back in from the cold.  I, for the life of me, cannot understand why they have been frozen out in this manner and I am sure neither can they.  They will be off the first chance they get and who can blame them after this treatment.  Wembley seems light years ago now..........

Enfield

who voted to keep Co-Codio the clown

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Enfield on February 11, 2019, 07:37:42 PM
who voted to keep Co-Codio the clown

Huddersfield, Cardiff and Southampton Supporters.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Twig

Quote from: Fulham 442 on February 11, 2019, 05:55:46 PM

I think it would look really stupid if we change managers again, three managers again in one season, we would be dead cert for the drop.

I thought we played well today but just haven't got the quality. Maybe  a different manager to the ones we had could have kept us up but it is far to late for another change

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings but we are dead certs for the drop.  It is Huddersfield, us and  another.  I would be quite happy to change manager now as it wouldn't make the blindest bit of difference.  At least a new one might bring TC and Sess back in from the cold.  I, for the life of me, cannot understand why they have been frozen out in this manner and I am sure neither can they.  They will be off the first chance they get and who can blame them after this treatment.  Wembley seems light years ago now..........

I don't think anyone expects any new manager to rescue us from our hopeless situation. We need a manager who will bring back cohesion to the squad, reintegrate alienated players, rediscover a playing philosophy, give some of our young talent some experience and leave us better placed at season end for next year in the Championship. Ranieri is emphaticallly not that man.

HV71

You are right Twig  surely no one expects  a Richard Attenborough ( Bartlett ) to lead us in a sequel Great Escape 2 . However we are desperate for some level of hope for someone to be appointed who is  able to lead us in the tough challenges ahead in the Chapionship next year. This rebuilding operation must start ASAP . Our current head of recruitment though seems incapable and leaves everything until the last minute and even then couldn't build a sandcastle if he tried.

Fulham 442

I don't think anyone expects any new manager to rescue us from our hopeless situation. We need a manager who will bring back cohesion to the squad, reintegrate alienated players, rediscover a playing philosophy, give some of our young talent some experience and leave us better placed at season end for next year in the Championship. Ranieri is emphaticallly not that man.

I completely agree with you Twig.  The first part of my post was a quote from Berserkers!

Twig

Quote from: Fulham 442 on February 12, 2019, 07:16:37 AM

I completely agree with you Twig.  The first part of my post was a quote from Berserkers!

Sorry, I missed that it was a quote.

toshes mate

Quote from: filham on February 10, 2019, 07:30:13 PM
I usualy support our manager right up to the end, I honestly felt that Kit should have been given longer.

Ranieri however is proving a disaster and is not in agreement with our captain, he has to leave.
The only excuse he has is to ask where is his much needed right back and centre back.
I would echo your thoughts about Symons, and I had echoed as much when presenting the comparative PPG record of all Fulham's 'managers' under the Khans.  Symons was actually a better PPG gatherer than during Jokanovic's first months at the Club. 

My thoughts about Ranieri are rather different.  He was at Anfield when our lads gave what I still regard as the best account of a team this season under any manager.  He must have been champing at the bit to get a chance to take that team to greater heights knowing Jokanovic would be gone within hours.  His first words about the squad being quality and good enough for the PL echoed his confidence levels, as did his remarks about having the full support of the Khan Snr via recruitment if needed.  He has neither eclipsed that performance at Anfield at any time, nor has he changed recruitment policy one iota.  The squad is, by his criticisms of individuals lacking fitness, composure and fight and yet, they are the very players who Jokanovic inspired on that day in Liverpool.

Should he go?  Yes, IMO, because he is a destructive influence (whether he intend to be or not) and FFC need to construct something that breeds optimism and a future regardless of how this season pans out.  He is not a Fulham style manager, never was, and never could be.