watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Claudio Ranieri is destroying this club and must be removed

Started by simplyfulham, February 09, 2019, 02:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simplyfulham

The 3 has players that have the ability to change our season; Mitrovoc, Cairney and Sessegnon.

He waits until 76th minute to bring on Cairney.

He waits until 80th minute to bring on Sessegnon.

I've had enough of his poor judgement.

Hoppus

Tony Kahn!? 1 new (injured) defender during the transfer window!?!!

bucksfulham

Quote from: simplyfulham on February 09, 2019, 02:10:51 PM
The 3 has players that have the ability to change our season; Mitrovoc, Cairney and Sessegnon.

He waits until 76th minute to bring on Cairney.

He waits until 80th minute to bring on Sessegnon.

I've had enough of his poor judgement.

:plus one:

jarv

Fulham seems to have a habit of signing injured players. Well done son of 051

Plodder

Whatever anyone thinks of managers, players, owners, officials etc., no one is a "cancer". That is a silly and unnecessary word to use.

grumpy

As someone that has incurable cancer I do not believe it is appropriate to use the word in a flippant manner.

ron

Neil D

No point in axing Ranieri now.  The club was holed below the waterline in the summer with a totally inept transfer strategy.  Neither Joka or Ranieri could have dug us out of a hole of the Club's making.

bahay18

not a fan of that expression but i think he has made the situation at the club worse.

simplyfulham

Quote from: Plodder on February 09, 2019, 02:45:24 PM
Whatever anyone thinks of managers, players, owners, officials etc., no one is a "cancer". That is a silly and unnecessary word to use.

Yes you're right Plodder.

It was just in the moments after the final whistle.

I apologise.

Nick Bateman

Trouble is one has no faith that Raneiri can change in the Championship - Fulham have nothing to lose by ditching him now and bringing in Big Sam.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

simplyfulham

Quote from: simplyfulham on February 09, 2019, 03:48:08 PM

I apologise.

Let me work out how to change it the title of the thread and I will do so.

nose returns

you are correct it is nowhere near savage enough
the man said he watched fulham often and knew how to fix it
he then does not make us anything but worse
yes you are right the post you are offended by is nowhere near cutting enough!

with no offence intended to anyone in an unfortunate position with regard to the horrible ailment.
i have my own life threatening condition so do appreciate the delicacy BUT it is difficult to find appropriate words to describe the appaulingness of this man.

filham

Quote from: Nick Bateman on February 09, 2019, 03:50:05 PM
Trouble is one has no faith that Raneiri can change in the Championship - Fulham have nothing to lose by ditching him now and bringing in Big Sam.
The players we have do not suit Ranieri's tactics, they would be totally lost with Big Sam.

Twig

Quote from: filham on February 09, 2019, 03:56:59 PM
Quote from: Nick Bateman on February 09, 2019, 03:50:05 PM
The players we have do not suit Ranieri's tactics, they would be totally lost with Big Sam.

This ridiculous big Sam nonsense is just that.  But the sooner Ranieri is gone the better.

ffcthereligion

I disagree. I think cancer is an appropriate word here. He is killing the future prospects of the club day by day

Plodder

Quote from: simplyfulham on February 09, 2019, 03:50:38 PM
Quote from: simplyfulham on February 09, 2019, 03:48:08 PM

I apologise.

Let me work out how to change it the title of the thread and I will do so.

That's a decent apology, fair play to you, and no ill will from my part. I too have posted rash words in the aftermath of a defeat, which I later regretted.

Plodder

Quote from: nose on February 09, 2019, 03:51:34 PM

you are correct it is nowhere near savage enough
the man said he watched fulham often and knew how to fix it
he then does not make us anything but worse
yes you are right the post you are offended by is nowhere near cutting enough!

with no offence intended to anyone in an unfortunate position with regard to the horrible ailment.
i have my own life threatening condition so do appreciate the delicacy BUT it is difficult to find appropriate words to describe the appaulingness of this man.

At the risk of not following my own advice (think before writing), I shall make an immediate reply. If you really think after careful consideration that using the word "cancer" in the context of the performance of a football club manager is justifiable or sensible, then you need to question whether your "support" for Fulham has become so important that it has made you lose sight of what it means to be a decent human being.

Plodder

Quote from: ffcthereligion on February 09, 2019, 04:10:47 PM

I disagree. I think cancer is an appropriate word here. He is killing the future prospects of the club day by day

Please see reply above to nose.

nose returns

Quote from: Plodder on February 09, 2019, 04:26:27 PM
Quote from: ffcthereligion on February 09, 2019, 04:10:47 PM

Please see reply above to nose. Take a look in the mirror and feel proud of yourself for likening someone to a cancer.

i looked at myself in the mirror
i thought about what mr ranieri is doing and the falsehoods he told to get the job
i think most people on the MB know I almost never, itf ever have used bad language or am offensive to anyone
i do not have the language to express my outrage at what is happening and actually the word is ugly and unpleasant and unfirtunately what the manage r has done and continues to do is ugley and unpleasant.

so as it upsets anyone this time i am off for good.

enjoy your PC world