watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Claudio Ranieri is destroying this club and must be removed

Started by simplyfulham, February 09, 2019, 02:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plodder

Acknowledgement and thanks to simplyfulham for changing the title of the thread.

simplyfulham

Firstly, Plodder is right.

If the January transfer window taught us nothing else, it was a reminder that there are far more important things then football to worry about. Cardiff, Nantes and Emilianio Sala's family can all attest to that.

Secondly, how appropriate the language used is shouldn't detract from the genuine discussion we should be having at what short term and long term effects Ranieri is having on this team. We should be concerned about the future of players like Sessegnon but also what message that sends out to the other young talented players we have on our books and should hope to hang on to.

Lyle from Hangeland

Rainieri is not destroying the club. The first team squad and staff are simply failing in the Premier League. It's hard work surviving the Premier League especially for a club like Fulham FC.

Lighthouse

Calm down folks. You seem to have the same problems every week. If it isn't the owners son it is the owner. If it isn't the owner it is the coach. If it isn't the coach it is a the players. If it isn't the players it is one of us who is to blame. This overreaction every week is no good for our hearts or blood pressure.

The point is that the mistakes are there for all to see and it isn't one persons fault but all of them.

The best thing the club can do now is build for next season in the Championship. We don't want to struggle as we did last time we were relegated. So lets just keep calm and make sure that we have the manager and system to offer us all some hope. Is it time to start building now? Yes I think it is. But let's try and remember that while we are frustrated this isn't a life threatening illness that many have seen relatives and friends suffer. This isn't a good excuse to attack each other or to ridicule one another or the club. It is a time to build for next season and debate what needs to be done. We continue to support the same side.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Bill2

Quote from: simplyfulham on February 09, 2019, 02:10:51 PM
The 3 has players that have the ability to change our season; Mitrovoc, Cairney and Sessegnon.

He waits until 76th minute to bring on Cairney.

He waits until 80th minute to bring on Sessegnon.

I've had enough of his poor judgement.
If you look at the passing stats of any of our players and TC's is by far the best. He needs to start and in his favoured position, not wide right. Our passing today and in previous games was awful. Some of the best passes Man U got today was by a Fulham player.

MikeW

I think this complete thread should be deleted.  It's football people.  Doesn't really matter.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

cookieg

I really thought CR was going to be our saviour. It was always going to be a big ask after Slav but he just isn't doing anything to even look like we are capable of staying up.

I can understand the starting line up today but those that started just looked like boys against men. Ream and Odoi are Championship players at best. The defenders we did bring in just haven't worked out. The signings we made did have a wow factor to most of them but unfortunately this must be the one occasion when throwing as much mud as we could and non of it sticking has resulted in an unbalanced under performing team.

In all my years I don't think I have ever felt such apathy towards Fulham and really can't be bothered to get as vexed as some of your guys and gals do.

I have no idea as to which manager who will come in and start to build us as a team. I am hating this season and can't wait for it to finish so we can move on.

Twig

Quote from: Lyle from Hangeland on February 09, 2019, 04:37:29 PM
Rainieri is not destroying the club. The first team squad and staff are simply failing in the Premier League. It's hard work surviving the Premier League especially for a club like Fulham FC.

You may want to think again when the transfer requests come in from our better players like TC, both Sessegnon twins, Mitro etc.
CR has lost the plot, the dressing room and the fans. Were you there today?

ron

Ray Lewington's name was mentioned earlier...we could do far worse than him by appointing another flashy big name failure.....

SG

Quote from: nose on February 09, 2019, 04:30:19 PM
Quote from: Plodder on February 09, 2019, 04:26:27 PM
Quote from: ffcthereligion on February 09, 2019, 04:10:47 PM
Quote from: Plodder on February 09, 2019, 02:45:24 PM
Whatever anyone thinks of managers, players, owners, officials etc., no one is a "cancer". That is a silly and unnecessary word to use.

I disagree. I think cancer is an appropriate word here. He is killing the future prospects of the club day by day

Please see reply above to nose. Take a look in the mirror and feel proud of yourself for likening someone to a cancer.

i looked at myself in the mirror
i thought about what mr ranieri is doing and the falsehoods he told to get the job
i think most people on the MB know I almost never, itf ever have used bad language or am offensive to anyone
i do not have the language to express my outrage at what is happening and actually the word is ugly and unpleasant and unfirtunately what the manage r has done and continues to do is ugley and unpleasant.

so as it upsets anyone this time i am off for good.

enjoy your PC world
:yay:

Buffalo76

Quote from: ron on February 09, 2019, 06:20:07 PM
Ray Lewington's name was mentioned earlier...we could do far worse than him by appointing another flashy big name failure.....

Lew is a solid coach but he's no manager.
That's it and that's all.

ron

...then call him "Head Coach" and have a pen pusher do the other bits .... the important thing here is to have someone who relates to the players and understands the Ethos of Fulham FC.

That sums up Lew in my book..Fulham through and through.

howitis

OP - you are spot on !!!!

I don't care about relegation anymore but I do care about
The short term and long term future of FFC. The sooner this manager goes the better !!!

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: Twig on February 09, 2019, 06:12:39 PM
Quote from: Lyle from Hangeland on February 09, 2019, 04:37:29 PM

You may want to think again when the transfer requests come in from our better players like TC, both Sessegnon twins, Mitro etc.
CR has lost the plot, the dressing room and the fans. Were you there today?

Oh, I think we have some great players. They just don't go together well. That's one reason the PL is so tough... you just can't throw cash on any group players and think it will work.

New Kid on the Block

Kit Symonds anyone? Fulham through and through. Knows the players etc. That didn't end well, did it?

Fulham Joe

Tom cairney has to start every match, he and Mitrovich should be the first two names on the team sheet, the reason I'm getting pissed off with Ranieri is because of his failure to start Cairney, who looks to be our only player who wants to create something. I also want Sessegnon to play a far bigger role.

simplyfulham

Quote from: Fulham Joe on February 10, 2019, 03:57:13 PM
Tom cairney has to start every match, he and Mitrovich should be the first two names on the team sheet, the reason I'm getting pissed off with Ranieri is because of his failure to start Cairney, who looks to be our only player who wants to create something. I also want Sessegnon to play a far bigger role.

100-flipping-percent.

At this point, he's just being stubborn to try and prove some sort of point.

I don't want to sound like some sort of ITK, because I very much am not. But some friends and family do mix in circles with people or work for and play for the club. Ranieri does not sound like he is overly encouraging on a day to day basis and that's what's worrying.

If you are Tom Cairney, Kevin McDonald or even Stefan Johansen and you're sitting there watching Ranieri play 6 defenders and watching Calum Chambers play a pass out of touch for be 7th time in the game, you must be wondering what the hell is going on.

HV71

Quote from: New Kid on the Block on February 09, 2019, 11:14:10 PM
Kit Symonds anyone? Fulham through and through. Knows the players etc. That didn't end well, did it?

No way the absolute opposite to someone like Big Sam . Kit is a first class human being but not a good manager . Sad but true

GJB

Can anyone understand why Ranieri persists in playing the left-footed, central midfielder Cairney at right mid/right wing all the time?

davew

Sarri now favourite for next PL manager to be sacked 11/10, Ranieri gone from 8/1 to 14/1 which means it probably won't be him next! (Damn it)!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)