watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Big Sam!

Started by ffcwickford, February 09, 2019, 04:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcwickford

As much as I do not like his style of football - it is based on sound defending and hitting teams on the break, one of which we are incapable of doing!

He turned down Huddersfield as he didn't think he could save them for the opposite reasons, they can defend marginly better than us but where would their goals come from.

Defensively we do not have the ability to keep a clean sheet and as three points will become the minimum we need to take from a dwindling number of games he wouldn't be able to help.

Unfortunately, only one space left for relegation from one of 4/5 teams above us!

snarks

That may make me give up the season ticket, please no

ex-Pat

Should've went for him in the first place, about time we had a mouthy manager.

The Old Count

We're nine points from safety with twelve games left.  It's too late for anyone to come in and save us. Best to start planning for next season.

HV71

This has been an awful season but not a reason for scrabbling around in the sewer . No no no way do we need that excuse for a human being !!!!

aaronmcguigan

He turned them down because they don't score enough goals. Only 3 teams have scored less than us and failed to score in literally half our matches

Woolly Mammoth

Nobody can save us now, have you seen the up and coming fixtures, have you seen the League Table, have you seen our defence, have you seen our midfield, have you seen our attack.
Have you seen our tactics and our starting lineups and our substitutions, have you seen our performances.
Have you seen the look on the faces of our players.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 10, 2019, 12:09:43 AM
Nobody can save us now, have you seen the up and coming fixtures, have you seen the League Table, have you seen our defence, have you seen our midfield, have you seen our attack.
Have you seen our tactics and our starting lineups and our substitutions, have you seen our performances.
Yes....I have seen!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

CorkCity

I called for big sam before we appointed out of touch and last job in football manager, got slated on here.

"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on February 10, 2019, 12:28:25 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 10, 2019, 12:09:43 AM
Yes....I have seen!

Then bless you my son for you repent. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

The Rational Fan

Why cannot Big Sam come and take over a few training sessions for the team and coach the DOF?

JoelH5

Way too late to get him in now and he won't come to us in the Championship
I was there, standing in the Putney end

hovewhite

New Kid on the Block

WokingFFC

No thanks, questionable morals with horrible tactics. I will give up my season ticket if we stooped that low!

Sting of the North

I think Allardyce would be a horrible fit for our squad. It would be worse than CR, who is already a very bad fit. I hope I never see the likes of Allardyce managing Fulham, since that would mean that we have given up all hope of playing football (maybe we have already under CR).

Hoppus

One Martin Thomas

If we go down and Ranieri does leave would you go back to Joka and beg 🤔 ??????? I'm not sure but at least some of these good kids would have a run in the 1st team