Ranieri On Ryan Sess (Post Match)

Started by Mince n Tatties, February 09, 2019, 05:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

He is saying Ryan isn't fit,and has to work
on it... :022:

One Martin Thomas

davew

Ranieri isn't fit to be in charge of FFC not even to pick a team, do us all a favour and leave!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: davew on February 09, 2019, 05:13:49 PM
Ranieri isn't fit to be in charge of FFC not even to pick a team, do us all a favour and leave!!

Who Him or me?

Dodgin

If this was said, then it is an insult to Ryan and bringing him on so late in the game was ridiculous.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 09, 2019, 05:10:30 PM

That finishes it for me, to say Ryan isn't fit and then plays the lazy big time Charlie, Schurrie who lasted only 53 minutes and didn't break sweat from the moment he walked on the pitch.
Yes a complete and utter insult to Ryan and made himself a laughing stock.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 09, 2019, 05:27:34 PM

That finishes it for me, to say Ryan isn't fit and then plays the lazy big time Charlie, Schurrie who lasted only 53 minutes and didn't break sweat from the moment he walked on the pitch.

You can read it on West London (Ryan Donovan)
He also said Schurrle hadn't got over his fever that why he came off.....He's lost the plot..lol

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 09, 2019, 05:18:42 PM

Who Him or me?
LOL, no not you Mince!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: davew on February 09, 2019, 05:31:29 PM

Who Him or me?
LOL, no not you Mince!!!
Quote from: davew on February 09, 2019, 05:31:29 PM

Who Him or me?
LOL, no not you Mince!!!

lol.

Mince n Tatties

The wife says I'm not getting to go again this season, wasting darn good money on that nonsense..👱👱👱

RP24

I really wouldn't blame Sess for leaving in the summer. He stayed to get game time and he can't even get that. What message do we give him when we let Schulle play instead of him.

Dodger53

I don't know what contract he is on, but sounds like he's is hanging on trying not to be kicked out. Another reason the khans didn't invest.

Skatzoffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 09, 2019, 05:34:16 PM
The wife says I'm not getting to go again this season, wasting darn good money on that nonsense..👱👱👱

Can we get her in charge of the team Mince?
:005:
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Twig

I have completely lost it with Ranieri and this is just another little bit of evidence that he has lost the plot.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Skatzoffc on February 09, 2019, 05:58:15 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 09, 2019, 05:34:16 PM

Can we get her in charge of the team Mince?
:005:

Yes,Don't think she could do any worse.lol

sunburywhite

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 09, 2019, 05:31:28 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 09, 2019, 05:27:34 PM

You can read it on West London (Ryan Donovan)
He also said Schurrle hadn't got over his fever that why he came off.....He's lost the plot..lol

How do you have hay fever in the middle of winter when there is no pollen around
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

NewYorkYank

Is there anyone on this board who thinks Joe Bryan is a better left back than Sessegnon?  Please step up and make yourself heard.  If Ranieri is not going to start him up front (which is another debate), at least get him on the field at left back, particularly if Ranieri continues to insist on a back five.  I know Christie is the fullback that gets the most stick on this board, but Bryan does virtually nothing going forward, has the physical presence of an 8 year old defensively, and has cost countless points by an inability to defend the far post.  If Christie had played Pogba onside the way Bryan did today, there would have been 14 "Christie Out" threads already.

Fans love to talk about players' loyalty.  But it works both ways.  To treat Sessegnon this shabbily, who has shown such loyalty to the club when his name was linked with every big team in England, is shameful.  If the club was not going to play him, they should have sold him in the window and acquired some defenders, instead of punishing him while, at the same time, driving his value down.

Ranieri's rationalizations are a large reason why people think he has lost the plot, if he ever had it.  Cairney does not track back, but Schurlle plays.  Sess isn't strong enough, but Bryan and Vietto play.  Now Sess isn't fit enough, but Babel plays (I don't have an issue with Babel starting , only suggesting that his justifiable yet glaring lack of fitness has not been held against him).

Unfortunately, it sent a clear signal that the Kahns have written off survival when they did not move for a defender this January, so Ranieri is likely to see out the season.   Under those circumstances, the club should at least give time to players who are committed to the club to prepare for next year.

LittleErn

OK Yank - I agree that Bryan is not a better full back than Ryan S, but I don't think Ryan is much better in that position. For me he gives his winger too much room and doesn't close him down quickly enough. Also, he isn't physically much stronger than Bryan. BUT, on the other debate, Ryan should have been on much earlier today. When he did get on he gave United some problems and got behind their defensive line.  So I prefer him to be played further forward and not defensively. I'm with you as far as Bryan's abysmal lack of awareness when playing Pogba on-side is concerned. Christie looks demoralised. When he did come on he was looking for forward runners to support him and was showing his frustration when they didn't come, but he isn't positive enough for me and looks for the easy back pass to often. I thought Babel had a mare today - he mis-kicked so often it looked as if he had grease on his boots. Le-Marchand, who is usually solid if uninspiring, made a crucial mistake to let Martial in, though I thought the penalty was harsh. Odoi, as always, was good in parts but too often caught up-field. I thought we looked more solid in possession when Cairney came on, but the game was dead by then so he wasn't put under pressure. All in all, I doubt that the result would have been any different with any permutation of the players currently fit, and probably not even if everyone had been available.

bobby01

The worst thing is Ranieri thinks the reaction to Schurrle substitution was we wanted him to stay on. That's why you are out of touch Claudio, it was because we were 2 down and you go to a back 5. Never wanted you no idea how you got the job. We are down now after today's results, for God's sake get this man out so we can at least start on the front foot next season.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

RP24

Quote from: bobby01 on February 09, 2019, 09:05:12 PM
The worst thing is Ranieri thinks the reaction to Schurrle substitution was we wanted him to stay on. That's why you are out of touch Claudio, it was because we were 2 down and you go to a back 5. Never wanted you no idea how you got the job. We are down now after today's results, for God's sake get this man out so we can at least start on the front foot next season.

I've just seen this as well and said he took him off as he was ill midweek. If that's the case why start him instead of sess. Hes completely out of touch and the fact he thinks the booing was to keep schurlle on shows it. Why he bought on Christie I don't know. Complete shambles