watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ranieri On Ryan Sess (Post Match)

Started by Mince n Tatties, February 09, 2019, 05:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Ewells all White

Defies belief, the mans deluded, what an effin mess!

Spirit of 2000

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: sunburywhite on February 09, 2019, 07:16:42 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 09, 2019, 05:31:28 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 09, 2019, 05:27:34 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 09, 2019, 05:10:30 PM
He is saying Ryan isn't fit,and has to work
on it... :022:

That finishes it for me, to say Ryan isn't fit and then plays the lazy big time Charlie, Schurrie who lasted only 53 minutes and didn't break sweat from the moment he walked on the pitch.
Yes a complete and utter insult to Ryan and made himself a laughing stock.

You can read it on West London (Ryan Donovan)
He also said Schurrle hadn't got over his fever that why he came off.....He's lost the plot..lol

How do you have hay fever in the middle of winter when there is no pollen around

He was looking for a strand of hay in a stack of needles.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

elgreenio

touch my camera through the fence

DevonFFC

No worries about hurrying him along,  Man U are interested in him and willing to offer £50m.

Be a nice start to our championship coffers

bog

What a pillock. Well he is not fit to run our club.  :031:

092.gif

Statto

Elgreenio, fantastic stat to pull up  0001.jpeg

It's one thing being a poor manager and taking us down. I can just about handle that. As others have said, we may even have gone down under Jokanovic, and Tony Khan is probably most to blame rather than Ranieri.

But what Ranieri is threatening to do here is what Magath did: screwing up the future, doing damage that will remain long after he leaves the club, by harming the only consistent positive at FFC throughout the last decade, our youth talent.

If Sessegnon goes the same way as Roberts, Dembele and Hyndman it will be a disaster for this club and probably sub-optimal for Sessegnon as well.

And contrary to some reports in the red tops today, we won't get £50m for sessegnon. He'll have 12 months left on his contract this summer. He'll probably sign a pre-contract with someone else and leave when his contract with us expires, under which we'll get a derisory fee from a tribunal.

The Rational Fan

Ryan Sessegnon has his best statistics in EPL between 14th Nov (Raneri's first game) and 14th Dec (groin injury), but his statistics has dropped since. Before his injury, Ryan Sessegnon was the fittiest player in the team (e.g. most km run) and now he seems to have average fitness in the team.  I think it maybe great to leave our 18 year old on the bench until he reaches peak fitness (which might be the Liverpool Game).

WokingFFC

I could not believe my eyes or ears, he has lost the plot. To think Sess should be replacing Bryan and not Schurrle and playing in defence rather than up field is beyond me. He does not know his players, Fulham or what it takes to make players play to their best ability!