watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Positive Thread

Started by SP, February 09, 2019, 07:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Only speaking for myself but, trips again to the Loftusdome, Griffin Park & possibly Kenilworth Road.  The biggest plus, football @ 3pm on Saturday afternoon.

Good night all.

Berserker

plus season ticket won't be extortionate price

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Fulham76

Quote from: SP on February 09, 2019, 07:19:47 PM
Only speaking for myself but, trips again to the Loftusdome, Griffin Park & possibly Kenilworth Road.  The biggest plus, football @ 3pm on Saturday afternoon.

Good night all.

Yes, but what's the aim of all those 3pm Saturday kick offs??? Victory & a return to where we are now.....

SP

As Mitchell & Webb said in their comedy sketch, football goes on for ever.

Peabody

Good night all.

Not forgetting Carshalton Athletic!!!

SP

Hi Mr P.  Haven't been down the War Memorial this season, how's it going?

SuffolkWhite

Yep definatley like the Championship, and we may come back up at some point. The reality is we arnt good enough for the Prem so have to except it and move on. Love FULHAM and always will whatever Div we are in.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Fulham76 on February 09, 2019, 08:38:03 PM

Good night all.

Yes, but what's the aim of all those 3pm Saturday kick offs??? Victory & a return to where we are now.....
Not for me, the aim is TO HAVE SOME FUN.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Spirit of 2000

Not paying £60 to see us embarrassed. Less corporate and plastic bs which is synonymous with the premiership

Peabody

Quote from: SP on February 09, 2019, 08:53:27 PM
Hi Mr P.  Haven't been down the War Memorial this season, how's it going?

I haven't been this season. Might go when we haven't got a game. I think they are mid table.

The Enclosurite

Quote from: Berserker on February 09, 2019, 08:31:18 PM
plus season ticket won't be extortionate price

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Wouldn't hold your breath on that one.
¡COYW!

hovewhite

It's criminal that 4 years rebuilding was blown by promotion period of 3 months thereafter and think we will drop back and relay foundations all over.
Still think S/Ts will go up as fans will pay for the stand remember shad want a sustainable pay for its self club.

Twig

Great prospect; even worse officials, players kicking lumps out of each other, tired stadiums in need of investment, long ball football.... yeah great.

ffc73

To swap being at the foot of the Premiership to being at the foot of the Championship.  Can't wait.....

filham

Things are going to fall apart at the end of the season with so many players leaving.

Is anyone at the club capable of building a new team capable of performing well in the Championship. Next season could see performances as bad as this season.