more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Boycott the next match

Started by sunburywhite, February 09, 2019, 07:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Just an idea to get the message across to the CEO and his son
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Berserker

No I am going to every match I can for the rest of the season as we may not be in the Prem again for a while.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

SP

I understand your thinking but the thought of trailing around the shops with the Mrs is even less appealing.

Andy S

There is no point in boycotting matches as we have already paid for our tickets

The Enclosurite

Never. No matter how incompetently the club is being run I will never miss a game because of it. The one thing that will still remain after all the owners, CEOs, stat men, managers, players have been and gone is us supporters.

049:gif COYW
¡COYW!

bucksfulham

Better to have an organised protest at the Chelsea game in front of the cameras.

H4usuallysitting

It's not the player's fault that their either not good enough or being played out of position or not being played....what we should do is not buy any food, drink or merchandise.... they'll take notice of that

Fulham76

Why, because we're having a crap season?

We're not the first & won't be the last.

The Rational Fan

If "The Khans" leave the new owners would sell Craven Cottage it's just worth much much to much. I want the Khans to stay.

Dodger53

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on February 09, 2019, 09:05:09 PM
It's not the player's fault that their either not good enough or being played out of position or not being played....what we should do is not buy any food, drink or merchandise.... they'll take notice of that
And then get rid of the executive in charge of increasing revenue from us.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Dodger53 on February 09, 2019, 09:39:41 PM
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on February 09, 2019, 09:05:09 PM
And then get rid of the executive in charge of increasing revenue from us.

How

FulhamStu

Get what message ?   Mate, your a Fulham fan right ?    Do you think the club want to be losing like this ?  Do you think they think things are going well ?

The messages we need to get to Mr Shahid Khan is, Tony is not right to be in charge of the football.
We need a better vision, we need some sort of strategy etc etc.

Support the club mate...good days, bad days...

Mince n Tatties

I've got no option, the wife says I'm not getting to go again,wasting our money...lol,she's got some hope.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: FulhamStu on February 09, 2019, 09:57:23 PM
Get what message ?   Mate, your a Fulham fan right ?    Do you think the club want to be losing like this ?  Do you think they think things are going well ?

The messages we need to get to Mr Shahid Khan is, Tony is not right to be in charge of the football.

How do we get Mr Khan Jnr away from the footballing side?

Kent Cassandra

I'm thinking of cancelling my Fulham TV subscription.
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on February 10, 2019, 12:29:14 AM
Quote from: FulhamStu on February 09, 2019, 09:57:23 PM

How do we get Mr Khan Jnr away from the footballing side?

Pursuade him to apply for a job in a Lighthouse.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Penfold

Quote from: The Rational Fan on February 09, 2019, 09:26:19 PM
If "The Khans" leave the new owners would sell Craven Cottage it's just worth much much to much. I want the Khans to stay.

How is it at Motspur Park tonight?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Rational Fan on February 09, 2019, 09:26:19 PM

I am not aware of anyone directly wanting the Khans to sell up. Just want the owner to wise up, and start by removing his son from a job he is not qualified to do.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.