watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Let's give Scott parker a ho

Started by Allestree andy, February 09, 2019, 10:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allestree andy

Look what man utd's did appointing ole gunner why not give scotty a go he has a good work ethic and knows how fulham work
To the limit and beyond

hovewhite

I'm with you on that I know he's not very popular on this site,but I would trust Scotty personally far more than another off the manager merry go round!

Dodger53

God help us, we have gone backwards since he returned.

HV71

Let's give Scott Parker the heave ho would be a better title

Milo

Quote from: HV71 on February 09, 2019, 10:46:47 PM
Let's give Scott Parker the heave ho would be a better title

Wondered when the first joke would come in. This was tamer than I was expecting!

The Rock

This thread reeks of desperation. Desperate desperation. Just wow.

Parker is gonna be gaffer next week ain't he...

Allestree andy

Why is it you lot don't like parker he always gave 110% so come on then who would you have
To the limit and beyond

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

The Rock

Quote from: Allestree andy on February 09, 2019, 11:15:42 PM
Why is it you lot don't like parker he always gave 110% so come on then who would you have

Love Parker, but he doesn't have the experience.

Then again we'll be in the Championship next year and Lampard has Derby in 7th or so.

I just had higher hopes. Sigh.

Woolly Mammoth

I have no objection to Scott Parker, he couldn't do any worse, give him to the end of the season and see how he goes.
He may even give the youngsters a chance, he knows the players better than anyone else.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Statto

Being a hard-working player doesnt make him a good manager. May as well appoint some lad "who always gives 110%" working on the hot dog stand under the Hammersmith End. At least he won't be a jonah like Parker who turns everything he touches at FFC to crap.

Spirit of 2000

Sack Ranieri and take Parker with him. Arrogant twit ... FFC have been awful whenever he's been at the club

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: Allestree andy on February 09, 2019, 11:15:42 PM

If Scott Parker gave every effort , every blood , sweat and tear for the Fulham cause, busting a gut week in week out, inspiring a poor side to better results through determination , inspiration and motivation , he by definition would be only giving 100%... unless that extra 10% were the famous Parker Pirouettes

ScalleysDad

We are lurching, at some speed, to the same scenario we had when the Magath regime came to an end. Club broken, team a mess, fans disillusioned and a saviour sought from the ranks. Crikey Mr Khan how on earth have you managed to oversee this scenario twice. Life lesson here. Learn from your mistakes or ask somebody who knows!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: ScalleysDad on February 10, 2019, 12:01:06 AM
We are lurching, at some speed, to the same scenario we had when the Magath regime came to an end. Club broken, team a mess, fans disillusioned and a saviour sought from the ranks. Crikey Mr Khan how on earth have you managed to oversee this scenario twice. Life lesson here. Learn from your mistakes or ask somebody who knows!
Yes I do feel I have been here before.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Tom Cairney has stated that Parker is a terrific influence in the dressing room,what inspiring them to defeat?...Think Toms lost the plot now.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Sting of the North

Quote from: Allestree andy on February 09, 2019, 10:26:03 PM
Look what man utd's did appointing ole gunner why not give scotty a go he has a good work ethic and knows how fulham work

If you try to think really hard on this, and maybe google around a bit (hint: he has manager experience), I think that you will find that Man United appointing Solskjaer is not at all very similar to us appointing Parker.

Us appointing Parker is much more similar to when we appointed Symons, only Parker is less experienced as a coach. Maybe he will be a great manager in the future, but so far the only thing we know of him as a coach is that he has been heavily involved with getting us into our current mess (maybe not his fault, but how would we know).

Southcoastffc

There is absolutely no logic or sound reason for appointing Scott Parker as head coach at a PL soon to be Championship club.   What relevant experience has he had?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.