Main Menu

Saturday 30th March 12:30...

Started by WhiteJC, February 10, 2019, 10:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Fulham v Man City

who's looking forward to this game?

One James stannard

I personally think we will win this game, I'm going 4-0 a schürrle hatrick and christie to grab the other

EastEndWhite

This will be when City drop points and allow Liverpool to go on to win the PL.

KJS

I am as I can't wait to see the likes of Aguero, De Bruyne etc

Mike the White

After yesterdays result it will be a rugby score

H4usuallysitting

Has Aguero ever scored a double hat trick in 90 minutes

Riversider

I'm no longer going to do shift swaps to attend matches this season, luckily for me I get to miss City and Liverpool at home (amongst others)
And you know what, I don't give a toss, after 49 years of passionate and loyal service I no longer care , I really don't, it use to hurt whenever we conceded a goal, sat there Saturday I felt no emotion at all, relegation has hurt in the past but not this seaso , there are so many things about our club that I hate right now.

Southdowns White

In answer to your Question, Anyone connected with Man City!

David I

Quote from: Riversider on February 11, 2019, 11:22:02 AM
I'm no longer going to do shift swaps to attend matches this season, luckily for me I get to miss City and Liverpool at home (amongst others)
And you know what, I don't give a toss, after 49 years of passionate and loyal service I no longer care , I really don't, it use to hurt whenever we conceded a goal, sat there Saturday I felt no emotion at all, relegation has hurt in the past but not this seaso , there are so many things about our club that I hate right now.
Totally agree with you and similar years supporting the club..  was trying to work out my first game which was around 78, or 79 (ish).
Seen some good and bad but eventually you get to the stage when you think fu££ it.  but for all my moaning and whinging I'll probably still renew mine and my daughters season tickets ?!

Twig

I can't see us conceding against that lot, so we nick a goal and cruise home 1-0.  Like a well oiled machine.

filham

Forget all about a win or even a draw just concentrate on a better score than Chelsea achieved against them yesterday , that may just be achievable.