watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Talksport Love Us Then..lol

Started by Mince n Tatties, February 10, 2019, 09:34:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Want mention his name as you will most probably know who I'm talking about.
"Watching that game yesterday, was like Manchester taking on a lower league side in the cup,disgraceful performance from a premier side,its like they've already accepted their fate,but Christ at least go down fighting".

Sad thing is his comments are spot on.😢

bog

Spot on, it was as if they regarded us a lower league team in an FA Cup tie with bigger games to think of. I don't think I have ever been so angry with what is going on.   :031:

092.gif

ffcne

Georgie Bingham.
Fulham fans chanting You dont know what youre doing.
Waxing lyrical about Ranieri winning the title .

Woolly Mammoth

I don't think even the most far sighted amongst us envisaged it would come to this. Although I know many supporters, and not just on this forum were not happy with the way the preseason panned out, and the way the whole recruitment structure was operating, but that's what happens when a club fails to have the right people in the right positions.
But the rot really has set in now, and it's an issue that cannot be resolved over night.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Andy S

Not only that but the substitutions were awful? Why not start with the team that finished the last game here at the Cottage?

filham

Surely this is rock bottom, hard to visualise a worse situation.

Woolly Mammoth

As we are currently second from bottom, I hope it's as rock bottom as it can get, and the bottom line is, and I say this from the heart of my bottom, or is it the bottom of my heart.

Never forget your Roots.

Twig

We need an immediate change of manager. We will still go down but we need to transform the obvious negativity amongst the players.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: Twig on February 10, 2019, 12:24:56 PM
We need an immediate change of manager. We will still go down but we need to transform the obvious negativity amongst the players.

What is that going do to help the situation we're currently in? Ranieri isn't the right choice, never has been. May as well keep him. He should just blood the youngsters now too. We're down. May as well bring them some experience.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Robbie

As someone who sadly listens to TS a lot:

1) They are almost completely ignorant of any team outside the Top Six - they just say the first thing that they can think of, or Google.

2) They basically say all day .. the team that won was "great" the team that lost was "crap".

It is low quality trash.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Robbie on February 10, 2019, 01:00:25 PM

1) They are almost completely ignorant of any team outside the Top Six - they just say the first thing that they can think of, or Google.

2) They basically say all day .. the team that won was "great" the team that lost was "crap".

It is low quality trash.

Agree with you about Talk Spoilt, I have heard more intelligent noises coming from the exhaust of a car.

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

It is low quality trash.

Why listen to it then?
And secondly, my op is what they said about the game,and from watching it yesterday, I think they got it spot on.
What did you expect them to say,that we were unlucky.

Nick Bateman

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 10, 2019, 09:34:06 AM
Want mention his name as you will most probably know who I'm talking about.
"Watching that game yesterday, was like Manchester taking on a lower league side in the cup,disgraceful performance from a premier side,its like they've already accepted their fate,but Christ at least go down fighting".

Sad thing is his comments are spot on.😢

It is true - Fulham are actually worse than we were last season.  The players from the French league are weak and make foolish decisions, yet are always picked by Raneiri because he has a 'foreign' bias (thinking that players from overseas are better, hence Tom Cairney given a fleeting role behind Seri in the pecking order, Sessengnon being omitted).

Seeing Cyrus Christie come on the field when we were 2-0 down at home was the most idiotic substitution one has witnessed in any club.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Gezza

It is low quality trash.
Completely agree. They are all totally top 4 centric with little knowledge of anything going on at other clubs. You would think they would do some research before opening their mouths. Danny Murphy was asked on 5 live yesterday for his views on his old club Fulham. He came up with one sentence and spent the next 5 minutes analysing Manu Utd. 

Camel Club

I've had the misfortune to tune in to Talksport a couple of times this season. Very little to like with any of their programming and listening to Stuart Pearce as their 'expert summariser' dismantle the English language during live commentaries whilst providing no insight whatsoever is torturous.

HobGoblin

Never understood why anyone would listen to that so called radio station. Get better sport knowledge from The Archers on radio 4

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: HobGoblin on February 10, 2019, 09:38:29 PM
Never understood why anyone would listen to that so called radio station. Get better sport knowledge from The Archers on radio 4

What frequency is that on. ?

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 10, 2019, 09:52:33 PM
Quote from: HobGoblin on February 10, 2019, 09:38:29 PM

What frequency is that on. ?

Does Walter Gabriel still live in Honeysuckle Cottage.
He must be at least 140,he was old when I was  a kid.
🐖🐷🐄🐮🐃