watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Scotty Parker Rumour.

Started by Mince n Tatties, February 11, 2019, 06:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarnian

The whole story is nothing but press speculation to fill column inches.   :dead horse:

Marinelloguthrie

3 managers in a season again, yep rings a bell :)

Riversider

No, No, No !
FFS, haven't some of you learnt a thing from the Symons fiasco ?
If Claudio leaves then I want the best person to replace him, are some of you really suggesting that Scott Parker is the best option to manage Fulham Football Club ?
How can that possibly be true.

Barrett487

Quote from: Riversider on February 11, 2019, 08:16:42 PM
No, No, No !
If Claudio leaves then I want the best person to replace him, are some of you really suggesting that Scott Parker is the best option to manage Fulham Football Club ?

Totally agree.

I was purely passing on the relevant link to the press speculation.... which could have come from this forum for all i know.

Parker isn't the saviour "..............................."

ScalleysDad

No, No, No !

I think the support is more about the interim role to the end of the season. I doubt the current management could fire Ranieri, seek and install a replacement and that person nurtures any influence before March at least so interim seems the way forward. In his defence Symons did at least banish the Magath regime that was killing the Club.

Steven Ageroad

No, No, No !

So who is the best person to replace him at this particular moment,who is available? There is a very good chance that we will be going down, therefore give Parker a chance just to steady the ship and that gives the club plenty of time to get a new manager in that fits your wishes.

Berserker

If this is true then I don't think it's the club getting rid of Claudio more likely he wants to leave Fulham FC

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

bog

With Scott Parker you get a honest 100% worker who says it how it is. I would prefer he to what we have right now.

092.gif 

Hoppus

Quote from: bog on February 11, 2019, 09:09:24 PM
With Scott Parker you get a honest 100% worker who says it how it is. I would prefer he to what we have right now.

092.gif 

I am also ' a honest 100% worker who says it how it is.'
🙈

Mince n Tatties

Wonder if the Standard got it from the piece Barrett put up.
Surely Sky or Five live or Talksport would have said something by now.

grandad

I would not object to Parker taking over but only till the end of the season.
Where there's a will there's a wife

The Enclosurite

The way I see it, as we are not likely to attract any top managers at this current time then we have two options 1) Appoint an interim (Parker, Murphy whoever) or 2) Get Slav back on a long term contract, obviously this would need a fair bit of discussion so I think option 1 will more likely happen.

But what do I know.

049:gif COYW
¡COYW!

Harry Bayles

Quote from: grandad on February 11, 2019, 09:31:31 PM
I would not object to Parker taking over but only till the end of the season.
so if by some strange miracle he turned it around and we played great football and stayed up you'd sack him?

davew

Load of rubbish sorry, Ranieri 12/1 to be the next victim in the sack race, Sarri down to 4/6, if your info is correct we could all be quite rich in the next few days, sadly I won't have a punt on your information as I think the bookies know more than we or our friends do? Hope I am right and you are wrong!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: davew on February 11, 2019, 09:48:41 PM
Load of rubbish sorry, Ranieri 12/1 to be the next victim in the sack race, Sarri down to 4/6, if your info is correct we could all be quite rich in the next few days, sadly I won't have a punt on your information as I think the bookies know more than we or our friends do? Hope I am right and you are wrong!
Quote from: davew on February 11, 2019, 09:48:41 PM

You can get 20/1 with Betfair.

Milo

If we lose 3-0 to West Ham, does this change anyone's opinions?

davew

I can't Mince I am on a self exclusion scheme where I can't bet with them (or quite a few others) for 5 years!!

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: davew on February 11, 2019, 09:58:45 PM
I can't Mince I am on a self exclusion scheme where I can't bet with them (or quite a few others) for 5 years!!

The wife thinks I don't have a bet anymore,little does she know.
Had a cert lined up for this week,and the Horse flu has put s stop to it all..lol

Twig

Sooner Ranieri is gone the better. An interim manager makes sense and since Scotty P knows the club and players he is the logical choice.

Plenty of time to consider options for the permanent role and a fresh start  in the Championship.

However, Tony Khan has to step down as D o F or no manager on earth stands a chance of long term success.

Jonnoj

Quote from: ScalleysDad on February 11, 2019, 08:31:50 PM
No, No, No !

I think the support is more about the interim role to the end of the season. I doubt the current management could fire Ranieri, seek and install a replacement and that person nurtures any influence before March at least so interim seems the way forward. In his defence, Symons did at least banish the Magath regime that was killing the Club.

Although he was a limited manager, Symons did do that which at the time was crucial and I think he should be more appreciated for it.
On the subject of Parker, three weeks ago I'd have said no way. Now? Bring it on, bring some harmony, particularly to those players like Sess that ideally we'd like to keep for another season rather than see them disappear like Hangeland, Stockdale, Sidwell and others did under Magath.