https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Last 24 seasons....we are in the worst one

Started by MJG, February 12, 2019, 09:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Just the views of a long term fan

Sgt Fulham

Interesting, though frustrating as this season has been the first 2 in the Championship were worse for me, even if not statistically.

Sting of the North

Well, we are at least very good at being bad this year!

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Robbie

Good stats !     I wonder (genuinely) if we will get more than 17 points this season.

Statto

1996 to 2001 truly was a fairytale era for this club, particularly given the sh1te decade that preceded it. Presumably our best ever 5-yr period all things considered, and one of the best for any English club. And which due to FFP will also probably never be repeated by us or any other club ever again.

Thank you MAF
:Haynes The Maestro: 049:gif :Haynes The Maestro:

David I

What a stat to achieve for a stats based model! Well done Tony Khan....  :doh:

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Statto on February 12, 2019, 09:33:29 PM
1996 to 2001 truly was a fairytale era for this club, particularly given the sh1te decade that preceded it. Presumably our best ever 5-yr period all things considered, and one of the best for any English club. And which due to FFP will also probably never be repeated by us or any other club ever again.

Thank you MAF

The decade before that wasn't all bad, particularly the last 3 years, division hopping.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

bill taylors apprentice

:hook:
Quote from: rogerpnowinFlorida on February 13, 2019, 01:00:47 PM
Quote from: Statto on February 12, 2019, 09:33:29 PM

Thank you MAF

The decade before that wasn't all bad, particularly the last 3 years, division hopping.

I nearly fell for that!

MJG

Here are the 41 years I have been going.

Made everything 3pts for a win to make the first 3 year come in line with the rest. Ranked everything as well.
Just the views of a long term fan