News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brentford getting it right off the pitch.

Started by Riversider, February 13, 2019, 08:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Quote from: Statto on February 13, 2019, 09:22:04 PM
they raised a lot of eyebrows when they ditched their academy a couple of years ago but on this metric it looks like that was a good decision

on the other hand they're 18th, so it can't have been that good
They lost a very good manager to Villa in the summer if I remember correctly.

Camel Club

Brentford are punching well above their weight by just being in the Championship.  They're a well run club and the Brentford side that we played a couple of years ago was the best I've seen them produce in over 40 years.

filham

Quote from: BestOfBrede on February 14, 2019, 06:37:46 PM
You could look at many other teams approach to business and see things that 'may' be deemed as better than our approach - surely you could do the same with any business field?
What amazes me is the fact that Fulham supporters are for ever looking at teams, most doing worse than us (lower division etc), and stating how much better they are than us! Or at least that is the implication of their posts.
If Brentford's business lan is so good, how comes they are STILL where they are?
Hard to identify a team below us who have ever spent so much in a season and done so badly, Sunderland used to be the big spenders who usually failed but I think we have now overshadowed even them.