watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can we stay up?

Started by fcfulham55, February 14, 2019, 11:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcfulham55

I honestly think it'll be difficult to stay up next season in the championship, arghhh please no back to back relegations.  A very common occurence in recent times.

Just struggling to see how we can turn things around.
Most the team will be gone,  and the Khans will do everything it takes to make the most retarded choices. 
Sent from my Nokia 3310

RaySmith

They didn't last time we were in the Championship.

JoelH5

I know he hasn't played for us yet but Nordtveit could be a handy CB in the Championship. Hopefully he will stay with us.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Sting of the North

Quote from: JoelH5 on February 15, 2019, 05:02:39 AM
I know he hasn't played for us yet but Nordtveit could be a handy CB in the Championship. Hopefully he will stay with us.

It is just a loan though, isn't it?

Sting of the North

Quote from: fcfulham55 on February 14, 2019, 11:16:46 PM
I honestly think it'll be difficult to stay up next season in the championship, arghhh please no back to back relegations.  A very common occurence in recent times.

Most the team will be gone,  and the Khans will do everything it takes to make the most retarded choices.

Is it very common? Hasn't it only happened like 3 times or something since the PL started?

filham

Rico, Cairney, Sess., Mitrovic and Seri will surely be leaving along with others.
Difficult to guess who we will have available to start the season and who will be the manager.

We could well be in a Championship relegation battle, difficult to imagine us in a promotion race.

SuffolkWhite

Cant see a problem staying up, but no way of knowing what we do with possible top 6 spot as we don't know the squad yet.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

KJS

Quote from: fcfulham55 on February 14, 2019, 11:16:46 PM

With comments like that about the Khan's there is only one person making retarded remarks and that's you  :doh:

S.F.Sorrow

Ross McCormack saved us from League One last time. Unless we have a very good summer transfer window or somehow manage to keep our best players (not very likely) I think we will find ourselves in a relegation fight.

ffcthereligion

Stop asking the question are we down, it is a rhetorical question. We were relegated at Burnley

Sting of the North

Quote from: ffcthereligion on February 15, 2019, 12:58:10 PM
Stop asking the question are we down, it is a rhetorical question. We were relegated at Burnley

That is, in fact, incorrect.

Statto

Quote from: Sting of the North on February 15, 2019, 01:24:50 PM

Indeed. It was Palace away

filham

Quote from: Statto on February 15, 2019, 01:34:41 PM
Quote from: Sting of the North on February 15, 2019, 01:24:50 PM

Indeed. It was Palace away
Was that clear after the Palace game at the Cottage or the more recent away game.