News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside work commencing summer 2019 Cancelled?

Started by fcfulham55, February 14, 2019, 11:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrmicawbers

Quote from: MJG on February 18, 2019, 05:38:59 PM
Quote from: hovewhite on February 18, 2019, 05:24:17 PM
Holders I've got slagged off so often by certain poster on this board for what feels a one man crusade about the rising price of watching my football club that I don't care what anyone else thinks wether everyone else on here can afford the rising prices.
I am starting to think about not renewing irrespective of price as this club is as far away from supporters as it's been in years.
To MJG i think your a company man without an opinion .
well your wrong and I don't slag you off, I challenge your comments and once again my view on subject matters are my own.
Football has moved on and Fulham have to move along with it or die.Not everyone's cup of tea but we all have the option to vote with our feet.Our fan Base is growing so something seems to be right.Surely if the put up prices too much people will stop coming.I personally was surprised how well support held up in the Championship.

Baszab

I am not prepared to pay £50 for Luton at home next year
Rotherham.....probably worth £45

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Baszab on February 18, 2019, 07:04:46 PM

I hired a Luton Van for less than that.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

fcfulham55

I've been going to rugby instead. Not that it matters much but feel really detached from Fulham and Football in general.

I will always love the game and Fulham but I feel it will never be the same.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

mrmicawbers

Next year even if we go down may lead to those sort of prices due to the restrictions on the ground capacity.Is there any other way around this?If they build the New stand and we are still in the Championship do you think they would be asking those prices with a 30,000 Capacity I very much doubt it and assume will price accordingly.There have been games this season where they should have lowered the price Brighton springs to mind and I would hope lessons have been learned.

hovewhite

Quote from: mrmicawbers on February 19, 2019, 11:22:50 AM
Next year even if we go down may lead to those sort of prices due to the restrictions on the ground capacity.Is there any other way around this?If they build the New stand and we are still in the Championship do you think they would be asking those prices with a 30,000 Capacity I very much doubt it and assume will price accordingly.There have been games this season where they should have lowered the price Brighton springs to mind and I would hope lessons have been learned.
the prices on reduced capacity even championship wise S/T and match will have to go up.
Remember shahids Words Fulham must be sustainable as a club,and us fans pay for the new Riverside he mugs our pockets for it!

KJS

Quite simple then Just don't pay it

KJS

Quote from: fcfulham55 on February 18, 2019, 11:35:51 PM
I've been going to rugby instead. Not that it matters much but feel really detached from Fulham and Football in general.

I will always love the game and Fulham but I feel it will never be the same.

My last year as a ST after 25 years, I am so fed up with the way the game is going (not just at FFC) SKY are killing it for the real fans by changing so many fixtures fro TV.

I'm off to support my local club and Rugby

MJG

Quote from: hovewhite on February 19, 2019, 02:34:22 PM
the prices on reduced capacity even championship wise S/T and match will have to go up.
Remember shahids Words Fulham must be sustainable as a club,and us fans pay for the new Riverside he mugs our pockets for it!
Or they might not go up, there does not need to be a  'Have to'
Just the views of a long term fan

mrmicawbers

Quote from: MJG on February 19, 2019, 03:13:24 PM
Just to clarify I was talking about general tickets not season tickets.

MJG

Quote from: mrmicawbers on February 19, 2019, 03:25:41 PM
Which in the championship will certainly not go up surely in anyone's minds? Next season will be unique in many ways with a restricted ground and limited space if we have the same renewal figures following relegation like we had in 2014/15.
  I know its all about supply and demand. I'm looking forward to almost capacity (reduced I know) games which we will need to make up for not having one side of the ground.
Just the views of a long term fan

Riversider

It's almost impossible to put Match day prices up, match day prices in The Hammersmith End and The Putney End will be governed by what they charge away fans, they can't charge us £50 a ticket and away supporters less,
Season ticket holders in The Riverside Stand will surely see a sizeable price cut if they are now moved to behind the goal,

As s side note, all midweek games in The Championship are now shown live on sky,  might be worth  considering for some people considering a season ticket, also we will no doubt have two or three games that will be £5 a ticket, that's what we've done in the past.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Riversider on February 19, 2019, 03:39:52 PM

It's almost impossible to put Match day prices up, match day prices in The Hammersmith End and The Putney End will be governed by what they charge away fans, they can't charge us £50 a ticket and away supporters less,
Season ticket holders in The Riverside Stand will surely see a sizeable price cut if they are now moved to behind the goal,

As s side note, all midweek games in The Championship are now shown live on sky,  might be worth  considering for some people considering a season ticket, also we will no doubt have two or three games that will be £5 a ticket, that's what we've done in the past.

The Khan's don't care about real gate receipts but FFP gate receipts (the value of gate receipts they can spend on players), fortunately while they building a new stand they are allowed to count this last years takings from the Riverside Stand that it was in use. Hence, the Khans should be most concerned with keeping fans that will full Riverside once it's finished. When FFC will either be in the premier league or have no parchate payments left (ie desperate for FFP gate receipts which are the same as real gate receipts once the stand is finished).

We will see whether keeping fans for the new stand is a priority, but it should be.

Statto

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on February 19, 2019, 08:48:02 PM
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/fulham/fulham-will-slash-wage-bill-if-they-are-relegated-from-the-premier-league-a4070886.html

Not sure if already noted, but this article says that the rebuilding work is definitely going ahead this summer.

I'm pretty sure this article is derived entirely from the FST notes

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria