watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

SEASON TICKETS

Started by SuffolkWhite, February 19, 2019, 12:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuffolkWhite

Anyone fancy going halves on two season tickets next season. It's not the cost of the tickets its the cost of getting to matches and missing all midweek games also for me.

I currently have 2 adult and 2 kids tickets but my son cant afford it next season.

PM me if interested happy to discuss how to work it out and best way of doing it.

Cheers

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

KJS

For the same reasons I am not renewing at all next season

Riversider

For a multitude of reasons I won't be renewing my 3 season tickets.

Robbie

Interesting .. great minds  !   I was thinking of not bothering .. I can see a dire lower table performance in the first half of the season. Perhaps a pick up later in the season once we get our new squad sorted out..

I cannot see myself turning out for miserable mid week performances. 

ffcwickford

I will renew regardless. I have held a season ticket since 1977 and would have still bought one if we had dropped into Non-League football all those years ago!

hovewhite

The Khan's don't want us they get more for there money on a match day basis.!!

MJG

Quote from: hovewhite on February 19, 2019, 04:34:36 PM
The Khan's don't want us they get more for there money on a match day basis.!!
then why don't they ditch STs or limit the number to much lower then if that's their grand plan?
Just the views of a long term fan

KJS

Quote from: ffcwickford on February 19, 2019, 04:27:36 PM
I will renew regardless. I have held a season ticket since 1977 and would have still bought one if we had dropped into Non-League football all those years ago!

I cannot justify buying one now due to having to miss so many matches due to fixture changes by sky

Southcoastffc

Quote from: KJS on February 19, 2019, 05:43:07 PM

I cannot justify buying one now due to having to miss so many matches due to fixture changes by sky
But next season that is highly likely to not be the case?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Berserker

I'm wndering when they will go on sale. I presume in the Championship they won't be able to sustain the price hike they put in the day after we got promoted, therefore the tickets will go on sale as soon as they know we are definitely relegated.

If mine go on sale at 650 each instead of 450 each then I don't think I will be able to buy 2 next season

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Twig

If, and it's a big if, we renew then we are going back to the Hammy End. Much as we like the view from the JH stand the catering arrangements are unacceptable.

fcfulham55

I just attend away games.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

hovewhite

Price wise seems a lot of concern,over to you fulham!!

Samjack

If mine goes up in price I won't be renewing

KJS

Quote from: Southcoastffc on February 19, 2019, 06:39:02 PM
Quote from: KJS on February 19, 2019, 05:43:07 PM

But next season that is highly likely to not be the case?

There are even more midweek fixtures in the Championship and I cannot get to them

junior white

Given the stand is due to start this summer, base don what we have been told, then cant see prices coming down too much as they will need to cover lost revenue i guess. Sad times indeed price wise, I gave mine up two seasons ago as couldnt get to games every week.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

wouldn't going halves on two tickets, be one ticket each?
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

MJG

Quote from: junior white on February 21, 2019, 08:09:54 AM
Given the stand is due to start this summer, base don what we have been told, then cant see prices coming down too much as they will need to cover lost revenue i guess. Sad times indeed price wise, I gave mine up two seasons ago as couldnt get to games every week.
I dont see the ST prices which were posted pre playoff final coming down. That was based on being in either the championship or PL after 4 years of frozen prices.
As for post final then that will depend on how the club want to treat that band. They could put everyone in the same catagory or go down the Watford route based on when you bought a ST.
Matchday ticket prices while I would not expect to be as high as this year, will still be in short demand and I think will depend a lot on how we are doing as the season goes on.
Just the views of a long term fan

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on February 21, 2019, 08:29:09 AM
wouldn't going halves on two tickets, be one ticket each?

Yep, preferably next to each other, that way my son can make some of the games I go to if you see what I mean.

But if it is just the one ST I have one possible offer so far for sharing.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Southdowns White

Three of us share two season tickets for the very reason that we cannot get to every game. After years of having our own tickets we switched to this system as early/late kick off, movement of fixtures, work, family, children's sport at the weekends took over. Sometimes we can't use the two tickets ourselves and take along one of our children or a friend for an evening game. It basically works out each person will go to two games in a row then miss one. I know of four people sharing two season tickets as well. It means someone is always using our tickets for every game, we can also usually buy extra tickets for any under 16 children who usually sit together nearer the front.