Fulham
14 (20.6%)
Draw
9 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Milo

Answers on a postcard please  :dead horse:

fcfulham55

About 3-0 West Ham. Pretty optimistic we shouldn't lose by many more if said predicted score isn't the outcome.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

hovewhite

fcfulham55

Anyway, should be pull off a miracle and get a draw. Why isn't that an option?
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Milo

Quote from: fcfulham55 on February 20, 2019, 05:57:09 PM
Anyway, should be pull off a miracle and get a draw. Why isn't that an option?

Woops

ffcthereligion

3-0 West Ham.

Clownio to start Cairney right mid, play 6 outfield defenders and leave sess on bench until stoppage time.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

Two new players , but are they available and are they better than existing players, we don't know.
No sorry , I really want to be positive but there is no way I can see anything other than another poor performance and a defeat.

abfg

I'm certain I'll be complaining before, during and after.

sunburywhite

I predict this board will be in meltdown Saturday morning
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

The Old Count

2 - 1.  A match we could have won but due to some poor tactical decisions (a managerial ballsup) a loss.

Twig

Why do we put ourselves through this every week?

Ok I am going out on a limb. We have to nick an away win one day so 1 -2 Fulham.

Twig

Quote from: ffcthereligion on February 20, 2019, 06:02:15 PM
3-0 West Ham.

Clownio to start Cairney right mid, play 6 outfield defenders and leave sess on bench until stoppage time.

Sadly that may not be too far from the reality.

H4usuallysitting

I'm thinking Roy & Root will both score centuries

Statto

I can only see us winning one game in the next 10 weeks - Chelsea at home - then perhaps again at home to Cardiff in late April.

I have no interest in any other game.

HV71

0-2 and we will all be amazed!! COYW !!

Jem

7-2. Deja vue all over again as Glen Hoddle would say.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

ALG01

All week it has been going through my mind we will need to score three for a draw and four to win.
More than that is hard to judge. I expect the manager to pick the wrong team so we are more likely to get nil. If losing in a poor manner is the result that gets him removed I would take it and chance a new man letting our attacking players off the leash in the remainder of the season.

Milo

Bizarrely the West Ham forum pre match thread is full of talk of "it'll be a hard game as they'll be fighting for their lives".

They are clearly oblivious to what's been happening of late!