West Ham
45 (66.2%)
Fulham
14 (20.6%)
Draw
9 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Fulham76

A comfortable evening for West Ham, one of their easier games of the season.

Woolly Mammoth

I shall put my head on a block and break the habit of a lifetime and forecast a 11 draw.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Milo on February 20, 2019, 10:30:08 PM
Bizarrely the West Ham forum pre match thread is full of talk of "it'll be a hard game as they'll be fighting for their lives".

They are clearly oblivious to what's been happening of late!

We should be fighting for our lives, if we beat West Ham (whose last game drew with Huddersfield) and Southampton (whose last game lost to Cardiff), then we'll be one point behind Southampton plus it's not impossible Cardiff end the season with a massive losing streak. Can Cardiff really continue to be massive overperformers with that squad?

Milo

If we win and Cardiff lose to Watford.. theoretically we are just 2 points behind IF we assume we beat them in our head to head later in the season.

However.. we have a horrendous month of games against the top 4. Realistically we would need Cardiff to have a really bad 6 weeks.. and that's not even thinking about Southampton.

Don't think we stand a chance I'm afraid!

Ps where was Ranieri's pre match conference today? West Ham had theirs?

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Milo on February 20, 2019, 11:57:39 PM
If we win and Cardiff lose to Watford.. theoretically we are just 2 points behind IF we assume we beat them in our head to head later in the season.

However.. we have a horrendous month of games against the top 4. Realistically we would need Cardiff to have a really bad 6 weeks.. and that's not even thinking about Southampton.

Don't think we stand a chance I'm afraid!

Ps where was Ranieri's pre match conference today? West Ham had theirs?

Let's not beat our life's on Burnley getting 33 points this season, they truly have the draw from Hell with only Cardiff, Crystal Palace and Wolves at home plus Newcastle and Bournemouth away having any chance of points. If they get 5 points for the remainder of the season, we can catch them.

Steeeeeeeeeed

The memories of Super Saturday from 2012 in that stadium will fire us up and lead to Fantastic Fulham Friday.

The three gold's from Mo, Jessica and that long jump bloke will turn into 3 glorious goals to Fulham. Emile Sandé will perform at the end.

1-3 win for Fulham.

Mince n Tatties

0-1 the tinkerman plays Cairney in goal,Sess at centre half and Chambers as striker...And quotes "I just knew I'd get the right formation one day". Coyw

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 21, 2019, 06:26:28 AM
0-1 the tinkerman plays Cairney in goal,Sess at centre half and Chambers as striker...And quotes "I just knew I'd get the right formation one day". Coyw
I hope you have sent him a copy of your post, ingenius, why didn't he think of that before, it is obvious really!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

SuffolkWhite

A well timed unexpected Fulhamish win would go down nicely, just to win a London Derby and have at least one away win would be heart warming. BUT I have to say I aint confident.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

filham

Just another nail in our premier league coffin but this one to be really Hammered in.

jarv

1-1   catch west ham on an off night.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 21, 2019, 06:26:28 AM

0-1 the tinkerman..And quotes "I just knew I'd get the right formation one day".

That's exactly what I was told on the first night I attended the Fulham Supporters Swingers Club. 

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Luka

Russianrob

Sting of the North

Spirit of 2000

Our away form + lack of team spirit + our defence = at least a two goal win for WHU

David Allen Crankshaw

clanky

COYW- let's be positive- being miserable's too easy

Arnautivic on the bench for them.

Sess and Cariney start , what can go wrong.

I'm backing the whites

it's about time we had a decent break

Guzanus

3-1 but even that feels optimistic as I can't see where our goals are gonna come from......even the blokes I work with feel too much pity for us to take the P1ss now