watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Worth a contract till end of season?

Started by f321ffc, February 21, 2019, 11:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

Lassana Diarra has been released from his contract by PSG. (Source: @PSG_inside)
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Sting of the North

Looks like he's been out injured for the last few months so no point surely? If reasonably fit I would have said yes without doubt. Class player.

sunburywhite

Diarra has also rejected a number of other clubs interested in his services, including AS Monaco, firmly informing them he would retire soon.

He is thought to pursue business opportunities, focusing on a sports drink brand Heroic Sport he founded, which collaborates with the NBA, among others.
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

MikeTheCubed

Nero

Quote from: Sting of the North on February 21, 2019, 11:53:49 AM
Looks like he's been out injured for the last few months so no point surely? If reasonably fit I would have said yes without doubt. Class player.

Unfit and Injured I expect to be signed by the end of the week.

Wingnut

Speaking of injuries and signing, any word on the availability of our January signings?
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

filham

Quote from: Wingnut on February 21, 2019, 01:15:31 PM
Speaking of injuries and signing, any word on the availability of our January signings?
No not a word. Suspect they are locked in the treatment room with Mawson and are cuddling up close to make room for the proposed Diara.

Southcoastffc

Speaking ahead of his side's match with West Ham, the Italian said: "No news, all players in good condition. Just Mawson is starting to run and the others are ok.

"Only Mawson is out, he is getting better. He is starting his rehabilitation."
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

hovewhite

Quote from: Southcoastffc on February 21, 2019, 05:02:22 PM
Speaking ahead of his side's match with West Ham, the Italian said: "No news, all players in good condition. Just Mawson is starting to run and the others are ok.

"Only Mawson is out, he is getting better. He is starting his rehabilitation."
I hope he's learnt how to tie his shoelaces!!

elgreenio

don't understand why these threads pop up, the 25 man PL squad has been registered for the rest of the season.....
touch my camera through the fence

davew

Quote from: Sting of the North on February 21, 2019, 11:53:49 AM
We don't need to sign fit players, we need to keep our medical team busy! They must be worried about their jobs with nearly all of our players returning to fitness except Mawson of course, sign him up (lol)!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)