more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Saturday Fulham Stuff (16/03/19)...

Started by WhiteJC, March 16, 2019, 07:53:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Quote from: WhiteJC on March 16, 2019, 07:56:05 AM

All the reasons Liverpool can't wait to finish off Fulham...

Fulham grudge
Can I just go on record to state that I would rather seen United win than Fulham and I genuinely hope we stuff 'em this weekend. I'll be singing "going down" with gusto as I stand in the Putney End. Remember, this is a club and set of fans who supported a known paedophile – even erected a f*cking statue of him in their ground

There's plenty of things to dislike – Wetched Woy, Paul F*cking Konchesky, sh*t ground and more recently that stupid programme article which was as funny as syphilis.

I hope they never darken the Premier League again.
Gregory Whitehead, LFC

https://www.football365.com/news/all-the-reasons-liverpool-can-wait-to-finish-off-fulham

I hope he doesn't nick my hub caps when he is here
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

bog

Fulham grudge
Can I just go on record to state that I would rather seen United win than Fulham and I genuinely hope we stuff 'em this weekend. I'll be singing "going down" with gusto as I stand in the Putney End. Remember, this is a club and set of fans who supported a known paedophile – even erected a f*cking statue of him in their ground

There's plenty of things to dislike – Wetched Woy, Paul F*cking Konchesky, sh*t ground and more recently that stupid programme article which was as funny as syphilis.

Gregory Whitehead, LFC

https://www.football365.com/news/all-the-reasons-liverpool-can-wait-to-finish-off-fulham

Enjoy your bigoted day out.....

Woolly Mammoth

I would love it if we could beat them, just love it.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

sunburywhite

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 16, 2019, 10:30:45 AM
I would love it if we could beat them, just love it.

I quite agree, even if we don't win another game all season (which is quite probable)
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

ffcne

Fulham grudge

Gregory Whitehead, LFC

What a horrible individual
Just confirms why i m not keen on Liverpool.
Identify them if you see them in the home end tomorrow,
Unless we are winning ,then give em dogs abuse.
Makes me so happy  i am Fulham fan when you read this abuse.
COYW.For Roy as well.

Fulham 442

Are we quite sure that dear Gregory has spelled his surname correctly?

hovewhite

Always much preferred Evertonians nicer fans with a S.O.H .

bog

Woolly Mammoth

Yes there appears to be a huge difference between those fans of Everton and those from Liverpool, it's almost as though they come from different parts of the Country.

Never forget your Roots.

Bill2

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 16, 2019, 01:35:30 PM
Yes there appears to be a huge difference between those fans of Everton and those from Liverpool, it's almost as though they come from different parts of the Country.
This is because Liverpool have a history of success while Everton don't therefore they like to be rather arrogant about the Club. With regard to Mr Whitehead's  post it shows a poor understanding of English in that he says he would rather see United win rather than Fulham,  well this doesn't make sense for a Liverpool fan to post.
Well there is a lot you could say about Liverpool fans but I refuse to be dragged down to the gutter level he exists in.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Bill2 on March 16, 2019, 04:04:18 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 16, 2019, 01:35:30 PM
This is because Liverpool have a history of success while Everton don't therefore they like to be rather arrogant about the Club. With regard to Mr Whitehead's  post it shows a poor understanding of English in that he says he would rather see United win rather than Fulham,  well this doesn't make sense for a Liverpool fan to post.
Well there is a lot you could say about Liverpool fans but I refuse to be dragged down to the gutter level he exists in.

I would go as far as to say it's lower than the gutter, more a sewer level.

Never forget your Roots.