watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Once Seri went off Fulham improved

Started by Nick Bateman, March 18, 2019, 06:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

They were supposed to clamp down on diving - they didn't.
They introduced a retrospective punishment for any player caught diving this season - no one (perhaps one lower PL team this season) has been banned.  Sean Dyche called it RIFE.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6523699/Burnley-manager-Sean-Dyche-says-diving-rife-ruining-football.html
Tim Cahill said it was no penalty for Mané a well-known cheat.
John Hartson said Raheem Sterling dived against Swansea.
Every 'expert' has stated the two recent Arsenal penalties were "soft" (code for dives which they both were).  Football fans sing, "Same old Arsenal, always cheating!".
The pantomine in the Premier League is a disgrace to the sport we grew up with and admired.  It's worse than WWF!

As for filham, your misuse of the accusation of bigotry is stupendously foolhardy and false.  I also stated this was regarding the top level where they earn £100,000 PA + expenses.  In the lower leagues they earn a pittance and are semi-pro in many cases.  If one of the PL referees steps out of line and does not help Liverpool to get three points when they are struggling he could end up in the lower leagues, so they put themselves first and shove two fingers up to every fan who has suffered their brazen dishonesty at the hands of a few teams near or at the top. 

But filham you seem to want to prevent dissent, to shut people up who actually CARE about the disgusting refereeing we are receiving in the Premier League and the direction football is going in this country.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Nick Bateman

My apologies for getting my heckles up and reverting to childish invective.  It was meant to imitate old "Carry On" insults but fell flat.  I'lll go and lie down for a while.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

filham

Quote from: Nick Bateman on March 19, 2019, 07:11:21 PM
My apologies for getting my heckles up and reverting to childish invective.  It was meant to imitate old "Carry On" insults but fell flat.  I'lll go and lie down for a while.
That is better, a lie down could help a lot.
No way do I want to stop people expressing their views but if they have extreme views I do think they should on occasions try to see things from the other persons point of view.