News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Injuries: When are players set to return?

Started by Brede Butter Pudding, February 07, 2010, 05:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brede Butter Pudding

I, like many, am really really frustrated by the number of severe injuries we are experiencing. I guess it's last year's luck just coming to haunt us. Would anyone else really like the club to give the fans some indication of when players are set to return? I have made a list of the players who I know are injured and what their possible injuries are, but none of them have a specific return date. Surely websites such as physioroom are only reliable to an extent as they can't all have sources at every individual club.

J. Pantsil - Knee - How long will he be out for?
P. Konchesky - Ankle - How long will he be out for?

S. Davies - Numerous injuries - When is he expected back?
K. Dika - Not sure what he injured yesterday - How severe is his injury?
Z. Gera - Knee - When is he expected back?
C. Dempsey - Knee - How long will he be out for?

A. Johnson - Knee - We know he will miss the rest of the season, and I read today that he could well be out for 10 months
B. Zamora - Not sure what he has injured - How long will he be out for?

Of the players I have listed, 7 out of the 8 played major roles last season and were first-team regulars - just shows how bad this injury crisis is. Anyone else agree that the club should tell us when they expect these players to return? I understand that many injuries, if not all, are extremely difficult to tell how long they will keep players out for, but I feel the fans are being left in the lurch as to how long players will be out for. Anyone else agree?

Yarden

Pants is out for the season
konches probably a couple of months
Davies back soon i think?
Dika also probably a couple of months
Gera- Could be back for Burnley?
Dempsey- no idea
Zamora- could be back for Burnley?

Brede Butter Pudding

I'm not too optimistic about Zamora - Woy's post-match interview suggested that Bobby is due to be out for a period of time.

"February is going to be a very difficult month. We've got to keep fighting, battling, working hard and doing all the things we do on the Training Ground. If you want to see the Fulham we are capable of being it's going to be March or April - when the likes of Konchesky, Davies, Gera and Zamora come back."

LBNo11

Club Injuries Player Condition Expected Return* Next Match**
Fulham 6

Z Gera Knee Injury 9th Feb 10   
    A Johnson Knee Injury Jun 10   
    P Konchesky Ankle/Foot Injury no return date   
    C Dempsey ACL Knee Injury Apr 10   
    J Pantsil Knee Injury 27th Mar 10   
    S Davies Ankle/Foot Injury 9th Feb 10   

But no mention of BZ in there at all - source: http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Jimpav

Great news re. Dempsey and Pantsil.

We have some winnable games in April and May which could be just the ticket to securing a top ten finish.

How accurate are Physio rooms reports?

Brede Butter Pudding

That's what I want to know mate. Roy said that Clint is still likely to be out for another month and Pants longer. Surely Physioroom can't have reliable sources at every club?

clintclintdeuce

I was really hoping for a miraclous return for Clint tomorrow..... damn
The Dude abides.

KCat

You forgot Murphy ............................he is not back, well he is but he is not really
..well is he ????

Brede Butter Pudding

Good question - he hasn't looked the same since the United game. Teams have figured he's our main source of creativity

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: KCat on February 08, 2010, 06:36:50 PM
You forgot Murphy ............................he is not back, well he is but he is not really
..well is he ????
How long is Kelly out for??? After me and the Northolt Whites get shot of him i mean. ::)

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on February 08, 2010, 08:45:24 PM
Good question - he hasn't looked the same since the United game. Teams have figured he's our main source of creativity

Teams now know hes our ONLY source of creativity since Dempsey went down.
The Dude abides.