Anybody got news on AK47

Started by H4usuallysitting, April 16, 2019, 02:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Is he playing regular footie - scoring goals?.... Any news

Andy S

Ak 47 is more like a loose cannon

Milo

Google tells me he's had 4 games and 0 assists and goals.

Perhaps his ego will have reduced somewhat if the grass ended up not being as green as he had hoped?

Penfold

Apparently had a comedy miss at the weekend. Haven't seen it myself yet. Anybody got any links to the video?

Art Vandelay

I think he was out injured for a lot of the season and I doubt they will be paying us the £15 million in the buy out clause.

Woolly Mammoth

I have had no reports of him ripping anyone's head off recently.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Handing out the towels at a Turkish Bath.

Twig

Hope I never see him within 100 miles of the Cottage ever again.

Ronnief

Aboubakar Kamara was involved in a manic game as Yeni Malatyaspor drew with Alanyaspor at the weekend. He still has two years to go on his contract with us with an option for another year. Will he return to us at the end of the season???

Lighthouse

Haven't any links to the miss but saw it. His usual fast pace run to get on the end of the pass and brilliantly rounded the keeper to miss the empty net. He remains just one of those sort of players. Very nearly really good but often his head gets ahead of the rest of him.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Statto

Quote from: Twig on April 16, 2019, 05:26:59 PM

Poor way to speak of someone who played a key role in those play-off games less than a year ago.

Personally I'd love to seem him back here next season.

And one thing I'll say about Parker is, you can guarantee AK47 won't play up on his watch.

Colton F.C.

Try this:

https://m.allfootballapp.com/news/All/What-an-unbelievable-miss-in-Turkey-Super-League/1287826?type=video

A bad miss but seen those missed before.  Good to see him in scoring position looking fit and hopefully getting his head back together.

Sting of the North

Quote from: Statto on April 16, 2019, 06:13:19 PM

Poor way to speak of someone who played a key role in those play-off games less than a year ago.

And one thing I'll say about Parker is, you can guarantee AK47 won't play up on his watch.

Very much this. He has made mistakes, but also contributed to our success. If he is welcomed back by the other players that is all I need to know. I don't see why any of us need to go beyond that of his teammates in assessing if he is fit to wear the shirt. If the rest of the team for some reason don't want him back, then I assume it will be sorted that way.

H4usuallysitting

He's definitely got raw talent.... I suppose some players need aggression on & off the pitch... it'll be interesting if he's back with us next season

JoelH5

Why because Parker is known as a disciplinarian? Haha
I was there, standing in the Putney end

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 16, 2019, 06:00:33 PM
Haven't any links to the miss but saw it. His usual fast pace run to get on the end of the pass and brilliantly rounded the keeper to miss the empty net. He remains just one of those sort of players. Very nearly really good but often his head gets ahead of the rest of him.
reminds me of how Zamora was in his first season wit us, just smashes everything rather than having a bit of composure. Hes still young ish so that should improve
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

aaronmcguigan

This makes no sense. If AK plays up and disrespects one of the most respected men in the game in Ranieri, why would he not do it under Parker? There's literally no evidence to suggest Parker as a manager would be able to command respect from difficult players.
As stated , he's a loose cannon. If Parker gets the job it will be because he will have performed well in these last 4 games. If we have performed well you can guarantee Parker won't want a loose cannon disrupting whatever shred of positivity he has garnered in these last 4 games

junior white

he did make a mistake but then it was only under Ranieri this happened. maybe they just clashed. Time will tell if he comes back into the squad under the next manager whoever that may be

Statto

Quote from: Newry FFC on April 17, 2019, 07:21:45 AM

This makes no sense. If AK plays up and disrespects one of the most respected men in the game in Ranieri, why would he not do it under Parker? There's literally no evidence to suggest Parker as a manager would be able to command respect from difficult players.
As stated , he's a loose cannon. If Parker gets the job it will be because he will have performed well in these last 4 games. If we have performed well you can guarantee Parker won't want a loose cannon disrupting whatever shred of positivity he has garnered in these last 4 games

Well the very obvious evidence would be that he didn't play up under Jokanovic, who was also much less respected than Ranieri.

There are essentially two modes of man management - getting players to like you, such that they're happy to behave themselves, or getting them to fear you, such that they're scared to misbehave. I suspect Parker, and for that matter Jokanovic, are better at both than Ranieri. That is based largely on anecdotal evidence, such as how Mitrovic (another "loose cannon") reformed under Jokanovic, how much Cairney said this week the players like Parker, but also how Parker would mete out "discipline" (eg that Forestieri tackle) on the pitch as a player. And certainly I'd be much less scared of the gentle old clown Ranieri than of Parker or Jokanovic.

FWIW I don't necessarily think Parker should be our manager next year but for man management (both the rough and the smooth) I reckon he's top class.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: junior white on April 17, 2019, 08:40:44 AM
he did make a mistake but then it was only under Ranieri this happened. maybe they just clashed. Time will tell if he comes back into the squad under the next manager whoever that may be

Don't know what the problem is with him and tinkerman,but some seem to be forgetting the upheavel he caused with that penalty... And then there was the carry on at the yoga with Mitro,if its a choice
between him and Mitro I know who I'd want at the club...Leave him in Turkey I say.