watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: my PPI claim has been successful!

Started by SP, April 18, 2019, 06:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

An offer has been made & it's time to decide but I'm not sure if we should hold out for more?

Has anyone received less than the £11.08 we've been offered?

:wine:

Holders

I got far more than I was expecting and I voluntarily bought it as there was concern about the future of the company. £11 sounds a bit lightweight!!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Roberty

Err - no

You'll need to make a miss-sold premium bank account claim to teach them a lesson - did you really need or use all of the package extras that came with it - for that matter did anyone bother to tell you about them
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

toshes mate

There is a set scale of guidance for PPI claims, including compensation and interest repayment.  A claim can be pursued over and above the set amounts if the company concerned complicated the scheme by giving you further erroneous advice or information.  In my case the insurance sought to invalidate certain reasonable and expected claim circumstances within its fine print which I raised at the time the claim was rejected by them.  The company, in response to my complaint, repaid all my premiums at that time in addition to not collecting further premiums from me but then gave me unlawful instructions as to my responsibilities regarding full repayment of the loan.  As a consequence my later PPI claim against them had to take all of this into account and, as a result, I received much more than would have been returned via the set scale of guidance.  You can get very helpful and free advice online or from Citizen's Advice for example.