watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Are Norwich blowing their chances?

Started by davew, April 19, 2019, 09:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Thought it was done and dusted for them to get automatic promotion (and I still think they will), but the pressure is showing! At least their fans still have some interest in the finish of the season, something we lost months ago, I hope Norwich do get promoted they have played good football this season!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Fulham 442

One Martin Thomas

No...but watching them they are not that great. Last years Fulham side would batter them.

davew

Quote from: Fulham 442 on April 19, 2019, 09:48:02 PM
Another last gasp goal from Norwich!
Can't believe they equalised but pleased for them, fighting to the end....bit like us the last few matches....but too late!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Andy S

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on April 19, 2019, 09:40:27 PM
Thought it was done and dusted for them to get automatic promotion (and I still think they will), but the pressure is showing! At least their fans still have some interest in the finish of the season, something we lost months ago, I hope Norwich do get promoted they have played good football this season!

I do not think they are blowing their chances, but I do think lately they are blowing hot and cold.
I suppose it depends on which way the winds blowing.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bog

Have to say it was an unbelievable shot by Forestfire for Wednesday's first goal. Has to be close to goal of this season in the Championship.   

092.gif

Fernhurst

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on April 19, 2019, 09:48:05 PM
No...but watching them they are not that great. Last years Fulham side would batter them.

Totally agreee, attractive to watch but I do fear for them if they go up.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Mickeyboro

And look who's starting for second place Sheffield united... Stearman and Norwood!