watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabby

Betis seem to have moved on from Mitrovic and are now targeting Divock Origi.

FFC1987

Regarding Gayle, I'm not sure Gayle + Mitrovic means we'll go back up. I though the same when WestBrom has Rodriguez and Gayle but ultimately that failed. Maybe spreading funds in more urgent positions would be more prudent.

filham

Quote from: FFC1987 on June 23, 2019, 05:19:57 PM
Regarding Gayle, I'm not sure Gayle + Mitrovic means we'll go back up. I though the same when WestBrom has Rodriguez and Gayle but ultimately that failed. Maybe spreading funds in more urgent positions would be more prudent.
Well I think we have lost Schurrle, Babel, Vietto, Markovic and Kamara, we need a player for the wide right/striker position and Gayle sounds like a pretty good choice.

FFC1987

Quote from: filham on June 23, 2019, 05:26:41 PM
Well I think we have lost Schurrle, Babel, Vietto, Markovic and Kamara, we need a player for the wide right/striker position and Gayle sounds like a pretty good choice.

Gayle's really not a wide man though. He's n out and out striker. Ivan Can from Wolves would be better suited for that and less on price/wages I'd imagine.

Mince n Tatties

A new week begins,last week of June.
Will there be anyone in the door...Hopefully a nice surprise. 049:gif

Barrett487

TOSSARD AGREES BRIGHTON TERMS

Genk winger Leandro Trossard has agreed terms with Brighton on a five-year deal, Sky Sports News understands.

The 24-year-old is travelling to England and will undergo a medical on Tuesday ahead of completing his £18m switch to the Amex Stadium.

Trossard will become Graham Potter's second signing as Brighton manager after they finalised the transfer of centre-back Matt Clarke from League One side Portsmouth on Saturday.

Mince n Tatties

Sting of the North

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 25, 2019, 01:27:57 PM
Anybody?😒

I've heard from a dependable source that absolutely nothing can or will happen until TK is back from his wrestling adventures (whenever that is). That's why we haven't signed anyone. Not even a 16 year old left back. Or a goal keeping coach.

Mince n Tatties

Elijah Adebayo gone to Walsall... Permanent deal.

Two Ton Ted

Thorsteinsson Bids Farewell

Tuesday 25 June 2019 16:01

The Club can confirm that an agreement has been reached allowing Jon Dagur Thorsteinsson to join Danish side, Aarhus Gymnastikforening (AGF), on a permanent transfer from July 1st.

The Icelandic Under-21 international spent the most part of last season on loan at Vendsyssel who were unable to avoid relegation from the Danish Superliga.

We'd like to wish Jon all the best in the future and thank him for his services at Fulham.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

@jolslover

Anguissa named MOTM in Cameroon game today.. Not sure where to put this or if it means anything.. Just reporting.
STH H3

Nero

Quote from: Two Ton Ted on June 25, 2019, 05:47:09 PM

The Club can confirm that an agreement has been reached allowing Jon Dagur Thorsteinsson to join Danish side, Aarhus Gymnastikforening (AGF), on a permanent transfer from July 1st.

The Icelandic Under-21 international spent the most part of last season on loan at Vendsyssel who were unable to avoid relegation from the Danish Superliga.

We'd like to wish Jon all the best in the future and thank him for his services at Fulham.

What are we going to do for Goal of the Season next year!!!

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Nero on June 25, 2019, 08:39:23 PM
Quote from: Two Ton Ted on June 25, 2019, 05:47:09 PM

What are we going to do for Goal of the Season next year!!!
Was he the one that used to cut in and curl them in from outside the box.íf so I thought he would go on and do well for us?

KJS

But he hasn't so good luck to him at his new club

SP

Quote from: @jolslover on June 25, 2019, 08:02:52 PM
Anguissa named MOTM in Cameroon game today.. Not sure where to put this or if it means anything.. Just reporting.

Someone on Fulham Web claims Djalo was warming the bench somewhere for GB?

Mince n Tatties

Stoke have just completed five signings today,one is Nick Powell from Wigan,bit injury prone,but good player imo.

RP24

I always find it funny that the club pits departing player news down the news story section. It's never the top one and older news often goes above it! Look at thorenston his story is third and the other items are from the day before.

JoelH5

Quote from: Robertprocter1 on June 25, 2019, 10:52:01 PM
I always find it funny that the club pits departing player news down the news story section. It's never the top one and older news often goes above it! Look at thorenston his story is third and the other items are from the day before.

Because he's not that important to be honest.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: filham on June 23, 2019, 05:26:41 PM

Did we ever have Markovic, he really doesn't count
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Sting of the North on June 25, 2019, 01:31:41 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 25, 2019, 01:27:57 PM
Anybody?😒

I've heard from a dependable source that absolutely nothing can or will happen until TK is back from his wrestling adventures (whenever that is). That's why we haven't signed anyone. Not even a 16 year old left back. Or a goal keeping coach.
Telephone, text, email, tweets, Messenger, Skype, homing pigeon....etc
I can't believe that
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES