watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The meaning behind your Username?

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 17, 2019, 01:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

We do this every now and then, however, with a few more members on board, it'd be nice to do it again before the season gets underway.

What is the meaning behind your Username, is it Fulham related, or something else?

Please let us know below:

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Statto

Initially intended to only post stats ("Statto") and facts, so as to avoid getting into arguments just because I had a different opinion... that lasted about a week!

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I was rogerpinEngland (or something :)
Then RogerpinVA
Then RpgerpinMD
Then RogerpinCT
Then RogerpinVA (again)
Now  RogerpnowinFlorida

Who knows where next ?
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Slaphead in Qatar

Milo

Quote from: Statto on June 17, 2019, 01:35:31 PM
Initially intended to only post stats ("Statto") and facts, so as to avoid getting into arguments just because I had a different opinion... that lasted about a week!

:wine:

Fulham1959

I began my interest in Fulham in 1959, at the age of 11, and living in Stoke-on-Trent ! 

I have no logical connection with Fulham - I just liked the name !

Wingnut

I've got big ears! Username has nothing to do with Fulham.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

sunburywhite

Quote from: Wingnut on June 17, 2019, 02:09:05 PM
I've got big ears! Username has nothing to do with Fulham.

Will Noddy pay the ransom?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Fernhurst

Born in the lovely Fernhurst Road Fulham in 1948.
Wish I still lived there, within walking distance of ground.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Bill2

Old nickname, but name was being used at the time so had to use 2 to differentiate.

snarks

I'm known for my calm altruistic personality

WhiteJC

millsy

One of my best mates and lifelong Fulham supporter, Alan Mills (Millsy) died some years ago, on the golf course. Both Mitcham boys and played football together in the Sunday Sportsman's league for many years. League HQ the Peterborough and drinks in the Palmerston, both in New Kings Road. Still miss coming down to the cottage with him and used his nickname to remind me when spouting about our club.

Milo

Vinnieffc

I'm Vince and my mates call me Vinnie. The FFC bit I can't remember [emoji6] PS. My pic is of Missus Vinnie wearing the Fulham RL shirt back in about 82. I didn't have any drastic surgery..

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

FFC1987

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on June 17, 2019, 01:33:55 PM
Erm, I live in Suffolk  :005:

SHAME!!!! Near Woodbridge by any chance?

FFC + my year of birth. Boring. Sorry.

twang

I was really into the band The Twang back when I started posting on TIFF (or TFI back then).

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Billy McKinley is Big and Bad. And I thought it sounded like a cool name. Literally nothing to do with my name.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

bog

Stands for boring old git. My wife told me to use that....from when I was about 30.... :022: