watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The meaning behind your Username?

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 17, 2019, 01:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Vandelay

I was watching Seinfeld when signing up.

Fulham 442

My name is in honour of my Dad after his favourite formation!

The Old Count

Woolly Mammoth

I am a Hairy Elephant. 🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

MoussasGawn

Logically after 40 years of suspecting that we were a selling club when Moussa Dembele the 1st was sold to Spuds along with CD I truly knew we were what we are.  For me the most disappointing sale in my history, I really felt for Jol over this one, we never saw MD in his prime, he could have been truly a legend at FFC.
But hey, that's life.  Hence I go for a beer these days and the craic without upset or anger. True support but without the emotion. Fulham sucked me dry (:-))
Moussa truly had gone ...
30 years through thin and thin, our time is now. Forget Torquay at your peril ...

Holders

Quote from: Shropshire Lad on June 17, 2019, 07:03:54 PM
Was born in Greenford moved to Harlow,fancied a girl whose surname was Robson,realised a Bobby Robson was playing for Fulham and the rest is history. Now live in Shropshire hence Shropshire lad. 092.gif

And there was me thinking all this time that your name was A E Housman.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

The Rock

At work, on the desk, like 15 years ago someone misheard my name (Rob) as "The Rock" and it stuck. So I have been called "The Rock" in many circles, one of them being on here. Even when in town and I see people in the Lion or what not come to think of it I still go by the Rock.

mrmicawbers

Spent a lot of my early days in a wine bar in Putney called mrmicawbers.Met quite a few Fulham players over the years including the Maestro himself.Plus a few Chelsea Boo

bog

Quote from: Shropshire Lad on June 17, 2019, 07:03:54 PM
Was born in Greenford moved to Harlow,fancied a girl whose surname was Robson,realised a Bobby Robson was playing for Fulham and the rest is history. Now live in Shropshire hence Shropshire lad. 092.gif

A piece of useless information but I used to go to school in Greenford...Stanhope Secondary Modern.

092.gif

Lyle from Hangeland

My name and I live in the city where Hangeland was born.

I was Crispus Attucks on the offal. He was a free black man shot dead by Redcoats during the Boston Massacre.

sunburywhite

I am white and live in Sunbury but I suppose i cant say that these days
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

aaronmcguigan

St Eve

BestOfBrede

Fulham 442

Logically after 40 years of suspecting that we were a selling club when Moussa Dembele the 1st was sold to Spuds along with CD I truly knew we were what we are.  For me the most disappointing sale in my history, I really felt for Jol over this one, we never saw MD in his prime, he could have been truly a legend at FFC.
But hey, that's life.  Hence I go for a beer these days and the craic without upset or anger. True support but without the emotion. Fulham sucked me dry

That double transfer was truly gutting for me too!

EastEndWhite

elgreenio

Quote from: The Rock on June 17, 2019, 08:43:57 PM
At work, on the desk, like 15 years ago someone misheard my name (Rob) as "The Rock" and it stuck. So I have been called "The Rock" in many circles, one of them being on here. Even when in town and I see people in the Lion or what not come to think of it I still go by the Rock.

Sorry but to me you'll always be the guy who named himself after his love of the Nicholas Cage film
touch my camera through the fence

Berserker

I didn't want to be immediately recognised as a women so I thought what is a good footballing user nsme and thus chose Berserker

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ffcwickford

St. Andrews White

Went to university in St Andrews, which was also the church Fulham was initially named after, so a nice double catch there

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.