watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season tickets

Started by gang, June 18, 2019, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gang

Be aware that the club are going to be strict on the time for renewal.
5pm Friday 21st June is the closing time for online, telephone and by post applications.

Carborundum

A helpful and timely reminder for those, like me, whose reaction to a price increase was to pause before pulling the trigger. 

Still miffed about the increase, but since I have renewed the hard economics suggest that it's my problem not the club's.

snarks

Saw a tweet from Sarah Brooks saying the waiting list is at 10k find that hard to believe but......

Riversider

Quote from: snarks on June 19, 2019, 08:27:19 AM
Saw a tweet from Sarah Brooks saying the waiting list is at 10k find that hard to believe but......

😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣 oh my days, what a complete and utter load of boll^^^s

WhiteJC

I thought she'd left the club?

gang

She was just saying that if you don't renew by the deadline you will have to go on the waiting list and you may not get a season ticket.

KJS

Quote from: WhiteJC on June 19, 2019, 09:59:35 AM

I thought she'd left the club?

Me too!!

filham

Waiting for mine to be delivered.
Guess it will come a few days before the first match of the season as usual.

ScalleysDad

We were going to focus on away games as it is easier to get to South Wales, Bristol, Reading and West Brom as all routes into London are often screwed. What I had'nt factored in was ST holders getting first dibs on everything,including away games, and there being so many of them with a waiting list. Membership would seem to be pointless once again. My bad as they say these days but good fortune to those who have their seat.

Burt

I saw that too, and to be fair to Sarah she said 1,000 as opposed to 10,000 :)

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Burt on June 19, 2019, 01:00:27 PM

indeed she did "well over 1,000".
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

snarks

Quote from: Burt on June 19, 2019, 01:00:27 PM

She did indeed, I thought that is what I'd typed until I saw it quoted back at me by then the "bugger modify" was too late

sussexwhite

I read it as at 1000

HamsterWheel

Forgot about the deadline as was busy but tried to renew before 5.
Site locked me out for 30 minutes and now won't let me proceed.
Charming!!!!!!

gang

Quote from: HamsterWheel on June 21, 2019, 06:30:51 PM
Forgot about the deadline as was busy but tried to renew before 5.
Site locked me out for 30 minutes and now won't let me proceed.
Charming!!!!!!

Frustrating but they have been on sale for some time.

fulhamben

So did anyone not renew, I left mine till Thursday as I wanted to see if it were possible to get an extra couple near me. I was told every single person in my block had renewed, which i found amazing as most of the seats in the front 3 rows were practically empty all season. And the lady on the phone said funny that as everyone has been saying the same. Anyway she also explained that theres a good chance that there wont be any season tickets available for those who didn't have last season as demand has been high.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Riversider

Quote from: fulhamben on June 22, 2019, 06:47:59 PM
So did anyone not renew, I left mine till Thursday as I wanted to see if it were possible to get an extra couple near me. I was told every single person in my block had renewed, which i found amazing as most of the seats in the front 3 rows were practically empty all season. And the lady on the phone said funny that as everyone has been saying the same. Anyway she also explained that theres a good chance that there wont be any season tickets available for those who didn't have last season as demand has been high.

Yep, I didn't renew my tickets.

mrmicawbers

All 10 of us renewed in h block Johnny Haynes stand but a few moved Seats.

Bill2

I renewed mine in H2 but on website today or said some on H1 and H2 will need to be moved. Anyone any idea which one

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Bill2 on June 24, 2019, 03:47:00 PM
I renewed mine in H2 but on website today or said some on H1 and H2 will need to be moved. Anyone any idea which one
Someone mentioned that's where they are putting disabled fans.In my opinion I would assume that they will be the seats nearer the front.There is a picture somewhere we they have ripped the seats out.That may help.You would have thought they would have spoken to you already. Good Luck anyway