watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sess just go

Started by Andy S, June 23, 2019, 08:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

Are you fed up with reading absolutely nothing about Ryan Sessegnon. We have always known this as the silly season where reporters make up stories but there seems to not be a grain of truth in anything any hack has written. I just want this thing over and done with.

hovewhite

In many ways if he stays,on the pitch it's a bonus,but we don't get so many million for him.I also believe the Khan's won't worry about it

grandad

His head is a mess. His agent wants him to go so he can pocket a huge commission. His parents probably don´t want him to go abroad. He is far from being a PL standard player. He is not good enough with his defensive decision making to be a FB, even with us.

He should do the decent thing & sign a 3 year contract with clauses allowing him to leave if a bid of not less than £25 mil is received, a sell on clause reflecting his possible future value. He owes the club more than just getting miserly development costs.

EVDS & Saha did the decent thing thereby the club getting large fees & the players getting their dream move.
Where there's a will there's a wife

fcfulham55

He needs to fund our new little old riverside stand.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

KJS

If he wants our then get him out now if he doesn't
then he needs to sign an extension to his contract after all he says he loves the club so he should prove it

bobby01

Erm, he can't go unless someone actually puts a bid in.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

f321ffc

Quote from: grandad on June 23, 2019, 09:25:41 AM
His head is a mess. His agent wants him to go so he can pocket a huge commission. His parents probably don´t want him to go abroad. He is far from being a PL standard player. He is not good enough with his defensive decision making to be a FB, even with us.

He should do the decent thing & sign a 3 year contract with clauses allowing him to leave if a bid of not less than £25 mil is received, a sell on clause reflecting his possible future value. He owes the club more than just getting miserly development costs.

EVDS & Saha did the decent thing thereby the club getting large fees & the players getting their dream move.
Spot on there, kisses the badge says he loves the club then do the right thing .
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

One Martin Thomas

If he stays and then gets us up; he can leave for free IMO ! I prefer this scenario !

KJS

Quote from: bobby01 on June 23, 2019, 09:58:33 AM

No S*%t Sherlock

bobby01

Quote from: KJS on June 23, 2019, 11:14:39 AM

No S*%t Sherlock

A bit rude and unnecessary, just making the point that unless someone actually bids he can't go anywhere, even though I also find the situation annoying..but I guess some people are just rude.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: KJS on June 23, 2019, 11:14:39 AM

No S*%t Sherlock

Pretty uncalled for. There haven't been bids, rumours are just rumours and fans are getting agitated that it isn't resolved yet. He will only go once an acceptable bid is made which could be weeks away. Everyone wants it over and done with but it's not as if Tottenham or whoever should care about the feelings of Fulham fans. If the club make a statement and say they actively want to sell him, his sale value will plummet.
And Sess can't sign a new contract as he won't look like an attractive investment to a buying club.
After Sess performances last season , the only clubs looking him this summer will be looking a bargain or at a cut price.
Sess doesn't owe us anything so he shouldn't feel as if he has to sign a new contract to bump up the price. His sale value would and contract situation wouldn't have been an issue if we hadn't absolutely imploded last season, and that's not all his fault .
He can tap the badge as much as he wants and say he loves the club, doesn't mean his career and financial situation need to be impacted. I love Tesco but if Sainsbury's doubled my pay I'd be off in a shot

Twig

Exactly

AnOldBrownie

Careful...throwing in logic is dangerous.

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk

Two Ton Ted

On a daily basis the same clickbait websites are regurgitating the same story, and have been doing so for nigh on 12 months now. Just scroll past them.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

filham

Yes, I have had enough of all the speculative media talk. In the next week he should either sign a new 3 year contract with us or go to the likes of Spurs for not less than £25m and put us all out of our agony.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: filham on June 24, 2019, 05:09:16 PM
Yes, I have had enough of all the speculative media talk. In the next week he should either sign a new 3 year contract with us or go to the likes of Spurs for not less than £25m and put us all out of our agony.

Spurs aren't going to pay that. 

So then what?    United aren't going to pay that.

Andy S

Of course they aren't they want him for nothing as per usual and in 5 years time the say what a good negotiator Levy is etc. These players should realise what this club has done for them and give us a break so that we can afford to open the path for other half decent players to join us.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Is Sess  injured?   He isn't even on the bench this evening.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Andy S on June 24, 2019, 06:58:58 PM
Of course they aren't they want him for nothing as per usual and in 5 years time the say what a good negotiator Levy is etc. These players should realise what this club has done for them and give us a break so that we can afford to open the path for other half decent players to join us.

I'm not sure I understand how Ryan not signing in any way hurts Fulham's signing potential with new players.  Fulham's owners aren't broke.

bucksfulham

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on June 24, 2019, 07:52:19 PM
Is Sess  injured?   He isn't even on the bench this evening.
Did his hamstring in the last game