Steve Sessegnon

Started by Spirit of 2000, August 16, 2019, 09:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

Sting of the North

Quote from: 70sPimlico on August 16, 2019, 11:09:28 PM
Quote from: elgreenio on August 16, 2019, 10:43:20 PM
Very good performance though probably at fault for the goal? (Or we blaming Mawson?)

Here's a thought, why dont we not blame anyone?

:plus one:

Bracken White

One pass misplaced otherwise very impressive indeed & can see why Parker didn't target a RB in the window. Did all the basics very well - sure as he grows in confidence in the 1st team we'll see more from him going forwards. May well have an indigenous solution to a problem position!
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Brawn

Thought he was OK but hated the way he played as an inverted full back. Badly out of position at times and left a gaping hole down the right hand side on one occasion.

ChesterTheTabby

S. Sess was fantastic today - what a prospect!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Texas White

Quote from: 70sPimlico on August 16, 2019, 11:09:28 PM
Quote from: elgreenio on August 16, 2019, 10:43:20 PM
Very good performance though probably at fault for the goal? (Or we blaming Mawson?)

Here's a thought, why dont we not blame anyone?

Far too radical for the moaners

Texas White

Quote from: OhConnah on August 17, 2019, 01:58:36 AM
S. Sess was fantastic today - what a prospect!

Needs to take a bow 🙇

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: 70sPimlico on August 16, 2019, 11:10:12 PM
V impressed. Not least with his confidence.
Quote from: Brawn on August 17, 2019, 01:47:17 AM
Thought he was OK but hated the way he played as an inverted full back. Badly out of position at times and left a gaping hole down the right hand side on one occasion.
That had to be his instruction.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Mince n Tatties

Played well the lad did,but some over the top comments, outstanding and superb he was not.
But great experience for him,will he keep his place,I hope so,or will Scottie throw Odoi back in there...Coyw

the nutflush

There's only on Sessegnon.  Massive game. Might make that position his own this season.

RaySmith

Very well done the lad - what potential, now coming to fruition.

davew

Excellent performance, hope to see him play on a more regular basis now.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

toshes mate

I thought Steven showed maturity beyond his years and will now give Denis a run for his money for the RB slot which may depend upon who makes the better partner for Knockaert,  Good to have options in a key position.     

Fernhurst

Terrific interview post match on FFCTV this morning. As Scott described when talking about his debut, "old head on young shoulders". Not phased even when Jamie mentioned the possibility of him leaving for Spurs with his brother
Impressive, and now others may understand why we did not enter the market for a RB.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

YoungsBitter

Quote from: Fernhurst on August 17, 2019, 08:19:13 AM
Terrific interview post match on FFCTV this morning. As Scott described when talking about his debut, "old head on young shoulders". Not phased even when Jamie mentioned the possibility of him leaving for Spurs with his brother
Impressive, and now others may understand why we did not enter the market for a RB.
Yes, and we already have the chant ready, he is one of our own. Great performance, he started sensibly, nothing flash then grew into the game. Some of the interplay second half was better than the famous twin, very excited to see him make RB his own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quark, strangeness and charm

bog

Stephen has been in the shadow of his bruv now is his chance. I was very surprised to see him in the starting line up.  049:gif

092.gif

hovewhite

Good display young are sess.He will only get better.

Bill2

Was surprised to see him starting but a great debut, fantastic tackle in the first half and then a great shot in the second. Plus all round play was excellent especially on the overlap.
Well done Steven.

Luka

Solid game and a good contender for MOM.

fulhamben

Not only did he play well, but he and knockaert linked up together superbly. It's like they have been playing together for years. Hope parker gives him a run of games, and then offers him a 5 year contract
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.