https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Villa

Started by Fulham 442, August 17, 2019, 06:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

Not finding life in the EPL as easy as they thought it would be 😁

SP

They're not this season's FFC as I keep hearing, they're worse!

Has Little Jack lost something like 20 games on the trot now?

Sgt Fulham

Grealish isn't settling into the EPL like many thought he would. Not. So. Easy. Is it?

SP

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on August 17, 2019, 07:22:21 PM
Grealish isn't settling into the EPL like many thought he would. Not. So. Easy. Is it?

No surprise, it's hard competing when you spend most of the time on the floor.

I Ronic

As we all know the Championship is a difficult Division to get out of but is the Premiership becoming a difficult league to stay in for promoted Clubs?

Fernhurst

We wouldn't wish for them to be relegated now would we?  :022:
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Mince n Tatties

They were a bit unlucky today,2 bad mistakes cost them early,you can't get away with that in the premier or you'll get punished.

MikeW

As we found out to our cost ....
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Danitar

Quote from: Fernhurst on August 17, 2019, 08:00:39 PM
We wouldn't wish for them to be relegated now would we?  :022:

I would

Dodger53

hovewhite

Like mcginn he looks a player.

Andy S

It's a shame there are only 3 teams relegated as there are a few I'd happily see relegated

ScalleysDad

Careful. I recall in recent memory a team in a similar position and the talisman just shrugged and looked bemused and the head coach was coming out with some very strange statements about being braver. Grealish has acknowledged his own failings and their coach has some decent players to work with. Villa won't set the league on fire but they are only a couple of games away from settling into that 11 to 16th void.

toshes mate

Quote from: ScalleysDad on August 18, 2019, 08:56:21 AM
Careful. I recall in recent memory a team in a similar position and the talisman just shrugged and looked bemused and the head coach was coming out with some very strange statements about being braver. Grealish has acknowledged his own failings and their coach has some decent players to work with. Villa won't set the league on fire but they are only a couple of games away from settling into that 11 to 16th void.
+1
Bias aside who would have thought after the first two games of last season it would turn out the way it did for us?  Keep faith with what you have and wait for fortunes to turn, and if they don't then don't do anything stupid.

Hong Kong Fulham fan

I'd love it if they went down, just love it!!!!!

Fulham 442

Who wants to put bias aside? 😂

Twig

Why do people particularly want Villa relegated? Not sure what they have done to become an object of dislike?

Statto

Quote from: Twig on August 18, 2019, 10:27:17 AM
Why do people particularly want Villa relegated? Not sure what they have done to become an object of dislike?

I've seen numerous comments from their fans (enough to conclude it's the general sentiment of their fans) that, essentially, because they're such a "big" club it's better for English football to have clubs like them in the PL than "little" clubs like Fulham (and Norwich, Burnley, Watford, Bournemouth et al) who'll never challenge for the top spots. Being one of the five English clubs to win the European Cup seems to make them think they're still/eternally entitled to be treated as a top club like Liverpool and Man Utd and will challenge those teams again sometime soon. Leeds fans seem to have similar views. Feel a bit sorry for them really... but would still love to see relegation being them back to reality.

Fulham 442

I couldn't have put it better myself Statto.  Apart from the feeling a bit sorry for them part!

RaySmith

Yes, they have a sense of entitlement - we BELONG in the Prem.