watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cardiff

Started by Stevieboy, August 18, 2019, 01:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevieboy

Taken apart by Reading today, though just saved a pen at 3-0.....should have been 5!!

copthornemike

First goal by Puscas (shame not called Puskas)  was excellent - took on and beat full back with a long right footed dribble and finished with a powerful, well placed left footed shot.
His second goal was not too bad either - will be interesting to see how he does for the remainder of the season.
As OP noted Cardiff were poor and fortunate to get away with a 3-0 loss.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Stevieboy on August 18, 2019, 01:51:36 PM
Taken apart by Reading today, though just saved a pen at 3-0.....should have been 5!!

Excellent. Would love it if Warnock got the boot.

Fernhurst

Quote from: copthornemike on August 18, 2019, 02:16:31 PM
First goal by Puscas (shame not called Puskas)  was excellent - took on and beat full back with a long right footed dribble and finished with a powerful, well placed left footed shot.
His second goal was not too bad either - will be interesting to see how he does for the remainder of the season.
As OP noted Cardiff were poor and fortunate to get away with a 3-0 loss.

Agreed, that first Reading goal was terrific, do hope Knocky gets the chance to go up against that left back.
He will tear him a new one ..... COYW
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

hovewhite

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on August 18, 2019, 02:18:41 PM
Quote from: Stevieboy on August 18, 2019, 01:51:36 PM

Excellent. Would love it if Warnock got the boot.
Warnock his last season leave it out John!!

Litrecola_

I just came here to see if we were laughing at Cardiff and hoping Warnock gets sacked. As you were.

Lighthouse

Well you could predict the result going the other way. Just goes to show that no game is a given in the Championship.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FFC1987

Quote from: Litrecola_ on August 18, 2019, 02:30:16 PM
I just came here to see if we were laughing at Cardiff and hoping Warnock gets sacked. As you were.

Hi lad, to be honest, I'm not. We will no doubt go through a tough patch sooner or later this season, and we had shakey starts to championship over the years and its frustrating. For what its worth, I used to hate Warnock, but having met him the year we both got promotion, (randomly with his wife on Strand) he was a lovely guy, spoke well of our team and had a bit of banter about us not being able to catch you to top 2 (he was right). Look forward to playing you and might even grab the away tickets for the night out after which I'd recommend to anyone.

Regarding Reading today, I think they could be dark horses this year. Looked solid at the back, lots of energy throughout the line and a nippy striker.

Statto

Quote from: FFC1987 on August 18, 2019, 07:54:32 PM
had a bit of banter about us not being able to catch you to top 2 (he was right). Look forward to playing you

"You"? I may be missing something here but I don't think he's a Cardiff fan

FFC1987

Quote from: Statto on August 18, 2019, 08:44:33 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on August 18, 2019, 07:54:32 PM
had a bit of banter about us not being able to catch you to top 2 (he was right). Look forward to playing you

"You"? I may be missing something here but I don't think he's a Cardiff fan

I read him as being a Cardiff fan, am I missing something?