87 (43.1%)
3rd - 6th
92 (45.5%)
7th or below
23 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 200

Voting closed: August 19, 2019, 08:08:30 PM

Friendsoffulham

Friends of Fulham Members, based on what you've seen so far, where do you think the Team will finish this season? Top 2 automatic spots, Playoffs, or outside the Playoffs? We are running the same type of Poll over on Twitter

?s=21

One Martin Thomas

2nd ! It's between us, WBA and Leeds in my opinion

Finnans Right Peg

3rd i think wba and a surprise team will finish ahead of us .I think leeds don't have a big enough squad

Fernhurst

Only golng by what has been witnessed so far in this embryonic season.

Our players are most obviously talented but not sure we have the required inner strength. Coupled by the fact it is our managers first ever season, I'm going for 3rd to 6th. Ask me nearer the time if we can win the play off final again.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Andy S

Obviously far too early to predict but gut feeling 1

filham

Oh no, much to early to make a prediction but if forced to I will go for 6th but hope for 2nd, Ist is just to much to hope for.

Of course we have no idea what disasters lie ahead like, a couple of red cards against Millwall, long term injuries to Mawson and Cairney, a couple of criticle own goals from Odoi. Thes sort of things could keep us well down in the table.

Luka

If we can keep the new signings fit then 1st or 2nd.

Robbie

I think playoffs. Hudds were very poor .. Millwall will be a good test of where we are.

filham

Quote from: Robbie on August 19, 2019, 11:18:03 AM
I think playoffs. Hudds were very poor .. Millwall will be a good test of where we are.
Your are right Milwall will play a rough/tough game and it will be good if we can be seen to handle the physical teams.

Woolly Mammoth

Top 6, I cannot see us higher than third due to that old habit of inconsistency, but I hope I am wrong.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

gezkc

Top 6 I reckon.

Will we be able to see the results of this poll by the way? It's not showing anything for me at the moment.

cottage expat

Quote from: gezkc on August 19, 2019, 03:54:22 PM
Top 6 I reckon.

Will we be able to see the results of this poll by the way? It's not showing anything for me at the moment.

+1. I've voted in 3 polls now without seeing the results.

filham

Quote from: cottage expat on August 19, 2019, 04:12:24 PM
Quote from: gezkc on August 19, 2019, 03:54:22 PM
Top 6 I reckon.

+1. I've voted in 3 polls now without seeing the results.
If there are a few relegation predictions then for our own benefit the results are best kept secret to be published only when promotion is achieved.

ALG01

Arter may be the key. He brings quality to a position where we were sadly lacking.
The defence is still suspect but i had forgotten how poor championship forwards are in comparison to the prem.
I am thinking it over, the next two may be more illuminating.

Friendsoffulham

Twitter Poll Result:

1st - 2nd = 43%
3rd - 6th = 53%
7th or Below = 7%

Friends of Fulham Poll Result:

1st - 2nd = 43.1%
3rd - 6th = 45.5%
7th or below = 23%

ex-Pat

I really hope we don't get promoted,  play offs really enjoy that but I truly enjoy the Championship..

filham

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on August 19, 2019, 11:56:00 PM
Twitter Poll Result:

1st - 2nd = 43%
3rd - 6th = 53%
7th or Below = 7%

Friends of Fulham Poll Result:

1st - 2nd = 43.1%
3rd - 6th = 45.5%
7th or below = 23%
Oh dear I am not sure that I am capable of living through all that play off tension again, it would amount to three play off seasons out of four with a season off for relegation. Too much for me at my age. I need the tonic of straight promotion.

toshes mate

I didn't vote for reasons more to do with superstition than anything else, but now, having looked at the outcome, I do hope the majority know something I do not.