watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hey guys...

Started by Jurassic Parker, September 14, 2019, 03:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jurassic Parker

We drew against a team that has yet to lose a game, and we dominated for most the 90 minutes.

Pretty good going I'd say, if it weren't for an individual error. Just trying to bring a positive spin

WindyCity

Sorry, I just can't go positive spin on this one.  I'm looking/hoping for promotion, ideally top 2.  Dropping points today, as FFC has done earlier in other games this season also, is just not acceptable.  These points will become valuable as season draws to a close and cannot be recaptured.  All the games count, regardless when played or if early in the season.  At home, this should have been a lock 3 points.  Very disappointing.

Texas White

Disappointing however you want to yet and spin it. Stupid mistake Marcus. Why engage the fool Austin and lower yourself to his level.

SP

Dissapointing but a point nearer the top 2?

Good to see Stoke bottom of the league.

filham

Without doubt 2 valuable home points dropped and a clear message given that we are struggling to score goals.
We need to score more than a single goal in home matches if we are thinking of promotion.

Doubts are beginning to be raised about the quality of Knockhaert and Caveliero, they were both locked out today and Parker is now under pressure to speed up the movement from defence to attack, teams are quite enjoying our slow build up.

Sting of the North

Quote from: filham on September 14, 2019, 05:41:49 PM
Without doubt 2 valuable home points dropped and a clear message given that we are struggling to score goals.
We need to score more than a single goal in home matches if we are thinking of promotion.

Doubts are beginning to be raised about the quality of Knockhaert and Caveliero, they were both locked out today and Parker is now under pressure to speed up the movement from defence to attack, teams are quite enjoying our slow build up.

If you watched the first half today, did you really think WBA looked like they enjoyed it?