News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ride sharing to matches. Train, Stations and Road closures! Post all info here.

Started by SuffolkWhite, July 27, 2022, 11:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrmicawbers

Might get more responses if you said you'd be happy to contribute to the fuel.

fulhamfever

Quote from: mrmicawbers on August 11, 2022, 12:44:17 PM
Might get more responses if you said you'd be happy to contribute to the fuel.

That is a given sorry yeah always not looking for a freepass

SO50white

I am not sure if i can  help out for Brentford but I occasionally travel up from the Eastleigh (Hampshire) area and might be able to offer a car share or be interested in blagging a ride.
:clap_hands:
If there are any other FFC supporters in the area,  being able to chat about 'all things Fulham ' locally might also be fun

Coyw :clap_hands:

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

hovewhite

Anyone that is driving to Newcastle game and can pick up from Brighton?

Black and White Town

Limited use probably, but if anyone is going from Epsom area, I'll be driving to Wimbledon (tube is running, right?)
Room for 3

jarv

I have 2 tickets for Fulham v A. Villa next month. Travelling down from Scotland and will be staying with an old mate in Winchester.

I am concerned about  the trains into London, no idea what will happen.  If trains cancelled.......

Anybody on here planning to drive to the game from anywhere near Winchester?  If so, can you help two old boys out.?

Thanks.

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

jarv

Could need help for the midweek Villa game...

2 of us, with tickets, from Winchester.  Based on trains, could be looking for a ride. Will pay for petrol and travel where needed within reach of Winchester by bus.

How late do buses run?

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

hovewhite

With the train strikes,work to rule action has anyone got a space in there car to drive me to and fro the games.
I am happy to contribute money wise.must be Brighton based.thanks

copthornemike

Did the club come back with any offer of support for car / journey sharing?
With all the IT sponsorship and 'Green credentials' announcements we receive periodically should be something they could / should support!
Also the ULEZ scheme may affect those with older cars who live 'out in the sticks.'
If not maybe use / promote a common car share app?
From a quick google search this UK site looks promising
https://liftshare.com/uk

Tman77

Late to the forum, but...

Drive in for home games (ST holder) from South Gloucestershire, also drive to majority of away games too. You'll be stuck with me and my 8 year old but always happy to take the occasional stray!

Barrett487

Quote from: Tman77 on August 23, 2023, 02:50:01 PMLate to the forum, but...

Drive in for home games (ST holder) from South Gloucestershire, also drive to majority of away games too. You'll be stuck with me and my 8 year old but always happy to take the occasional stray!
Hi Tman77
Thanks for introducing yourself. 8 is a good age to get them hooked!!
I'm in Stratford Upon Avon... not too far.
I've seen you posting recently, so welcome on that score as well.
See you posting in the forum

snarks

just for info (Not having noticed this thread before) anyone coming from the M3 via the A316, road works at Richmond on the roundabout with the B353, means adding about 45 minutes to your journey and they are in place to June 2024

elgreenio

Driving to Anfield from Milton Keynes on Wednesday. Feel free to DM if you're stuck for travel
touch my camera through the fence

demeant0r

Anyone driving back from CC to Norwich (or anywhere close) for the second leg of the Carabao cup? If it goes to extra time, I'm definitely missing the last train, which is at 11.30pm.

Dodger53

M25 closed both ways from A3 to Chertsey for Spurs game next Saturday. Makes travel from West Sussex a pain!

Enis

Hello friends;
I am just registered the forum.

This is Enis, I am Galatasaray supporter from Istanbul and I will be travelling to London for about a week and would like to attend Fulham v Spurs game this Saturday.

I love the Fulham FC and cool Craven Cottage. Obviously the game is a big and important for Fulham Fans most of whom are very loyal and possible Spare Ticket's resell only to other Fulham guys.

I am just trying to find a spare ticket so that I could get along to stadium with such a loyal supporters.

Thanks in advance for recommendations
Greetings from Istanbul.